PDA

View Full Version : sunroof air deflector noise

ooberdoob
05-20-2005, 11:27 PM
i realize that the air deflector that pops up when you put the sunroof back has holes to send some air in back, but dang its loud! the obvious solution is of course DUCT TAPE lol j/k, but is there a way to get either a new deflector, or something to quiet it down? i don't want the ventshade thing for the sunroof, i'd like to just replace taht blade or plug the holes... something...

anyone else got gripes or ideas about it?

thanks yall

Pwise2326
05-21-2005, 01:48 AM
thats when my volume gets rolled up a little more to cover up all the little noises I don't have money to identify and deal with, lol.

Peter Farter
08-10-2012, 02:47 AM
i realize that the rear air deflector that pops up when you put the sunroof back has holes to send some air in back, but dang its loud! the obvious solution is of course DUCT TAPE lol j/k, but is there a way to get either a new deflector, or something to quiet it down? i don't want the ventshade thing for the sunroof, i'd like to just replace taht blade or plug the holes... something...

anyone else got gripes or ideas about it?

thanks yall

hello there! I know that my post here is too late and I'm so sorry for reviving this thread. The topic here caught my attention. Actually we almost have the same experience. I'm so irritated with the noise that was produced by the air deflector. And to make my problem to solve easily, I just bought a new deflector and I replace it immediately. Until now, I don't have any regrets here. Thanks