PDA

View Full Version : Lancaster, PA meet in the making: STAY POSTED

drtylggy
11-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Be on the lookout for a meet I'm hosting. It will be January 5th. I need to take off first. It will be at Longs Park and will be cruising to Shady Maple for all you can eat. I hosted last year and had 48 cars. I'm looking to make it larger. This will be another great meet. Once I have off finalizing will take place. Again, stay posted and mark those calendars.

SilverSuby
12-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Any updates about this? I just stumbled upon this and I live outside Allentown.
-Logan

chrish8r
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Last I heard(he is in a local Subaru group with me), this will not be happening due to a lot of stupid car related stuff. Probably the Boscov's meet bust up across the street. around 100 or so cars doing burnouts and racing. Police raided with a helicopter.

SilverSuby
12-17-2012, 01:02 PM
Wow pigs going all out on that one... have one at like the promenade near Allentown its a large area and a "classy" place so to speak. Plenty of do there as well.
-Logan

drtylggy
01-17-2013, 03:22 AM
I haven't been on here in a long time and quite frankly forgot about this thread. I will not be hosting a meet this year, between Boscov's and a fatal shooting at another car show, I am not willing to break my back trying to bend over the rules. I apologize for the absence. I hope for better luck and less restricted rules for a later date.

shoguy
02-04-2013, 10:18 AM
I will be interested if something comes up, just saw this. Looks like the cruise scene is getting a little rough out there

drtylggy
02-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Just a bit, it's a lot of kids racing and stupid crap along those lines. Still keeping an open mind for a later meet though. :smt023