PDA

View Full Version : hi

bubaru21
07-06-2006, 09:53 PM
hi im will. i live in VA, and i drive a 96 legacy L, and i love it. i am new to subarus but so far im in love. i would put up pics but its a little bit banged up from a parking lot attacker. i really like this forum and i love how its all about legacies. i would love to see the lagacy really make a name for itself and so far since the new ones have come out i think it has. i have been told that my car will last forever and can take a beating which is great for me since i need a car that can do both.

Superu264
07-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Welcome! Nice to see another pre-97 L around here :grin:

Manarius
07-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Welcome! Nice to see another pre-97 L around here :grin:1991 L Here :wink:

Wiscon_Mark
07-08-2006, 10:16 PM
hi im will. i live in VA, and i drive a 96 legacy L, and i love it. i am new to subarus but so far im in love. i would put up pics but its a little bit banged up from a parking lot attacker. i really like this forum and i love how its all about legacies. i would love to see the lagacy really make a name for itself and so far since the new ones have come out i think it has. i have been told that my car will last forever and can take a beating which is great for me since i need a car that can do both.

Post pics anyways! We certainly understand fender benders, etc.

Especially our admin, his girlfriend ruined the side of his car :lol:

deadlydave
07-14-2006, 05:51 PM
wilkommen! my rear bumper is still suffering from a case of previous-owner-liked-to-back-into-stuff, i feel your pain.

belladonna
07-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Welcome! Nice to see another pre-97 L around here :grin:1991 L Here :wink:

93 L (with AWD) :wink: