PDA

View Full Version : Stumbled upon this site...

The Korean
08-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Hello all! I'm new here, haha! Some of you may know me some of you may not. Just wanted to introduce myself!

Current Car:
96 Impreza L Coupe (sold to parents because I needed the money badly)

Past Cars:
93 Legacy L Wagon 30th Anniversary Ed. (Maroon)
94 Legacy L Wagon (Maroon): basic mods ie exhaust, sound system, tinted windows, 17" Rota Tarmac II Royal Gun Metallic... was in an accident

Cars I'm now looking into:
Late late 95 Legacy Outback Wagon (Maroon)
96 Legacy L Wagon (White)

And finally, I didn't realize the abundance of JDM aftermarket parts there were for Legacy's... I only thought there were a few... soooo if I ask some noObie questions sorry, lol... I'll use the search button first though!

Korean

sheepdog
08-27-2006, 01:43 AM
Welcome :) don't worry about the n00b questions, unless they refer to an engine swap and you didnt read the sticky i wrote lol :razz:

I just moved to Boulder, CO less than 3 days ago, just got internet access in my new place. Any good shops or clubs around here?

bubaru21
08-27-2006, 03:16 AM
oh man i never made it up there to visit ECB. and welcome. yes get a bd/bg legacy they are the best no doubt about it, well at least imo.

Wiscon_Mark
08-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome. A 2nd gen is the best car to have if you like JDM parts.

blackgtbeauty
08-27-2006, 01:02 PM
mmmm... me love jdm long time.

The Korean
08-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome :) don't worry about the n00b questions, unless they refer to an engine swap and you didnt read the sticky i wrote lol :razz:

I just moved to Boulder, CO less than 3 days ago, just got internet access in my new place. Any good shops or clubs around here?

Well welcome! I actually live about 30 minutes away from you... Golden. Shops, I'm assuming your talking about cars, lol and not food or anything of that nature. Um, Suba Performance is a great one. Troy knows his stuff and is quite far on prices. He's in Denver though. Super Rupair in Boulder is another good company. They are a little expensive, but still great! Harvey is an awesome guy and does the AWD dyno tuning.

Club-wise, AWDpirates.net is the local Colorado club. I don't surf as much anymore, but it's still good for buying local parts and coming to the local meets. I've organized two 100+ meets. Go check it out!

BTW, Boulder is the Subaru capital of the world if you haven't figured that out yet... :lol:

Plays_with_Toys
08-27-2006, 11:48 PM
You're holding out on everyone. Where's the link to you jumping your oldschool wagon?

Ahoy Teh Korean! There's pictures from the red rocks meets in the general area I believe. Subieyacht is also on this site (silver legacy GT with OZ superlegara's)

Wiscon_Mark
08-27-2006, 11:49 PM
and HFSDevil.

bgwagon
09-10-2006, 07:55 PM
you can buy my car for 6 grand its only got 140,000 KILOMETERS :D

and check out the pics!!

The Korean
09-10-2006, 10:59 PM
you can buy my car for 6 grand its only got 140,000 KILOMETERS :D

and check out the pics!!

I just bought the 99 yesterday...;)