PDA

View Full Version : about the immobiliser

benny_melb
10-15-2005, 07:32 AM
My Immobiliser got a problem, cant recieved the fuel injection signal.. i am looking for a circuit digram of the immobiliser to fix it..... my car is 95 Legacy RS import from japan, anyone can help ?

Thx a lot :)

2deadlegs
10-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Is it a Japanese made USDM or a Japanese made JDM?

Imported to where?

Immobilizers suck ass! You will either need to get a new key or take it to a professional car usdio installer to have it removed. If it came with it from the factory then it is in there GOOD!

If you decide you want to take on the task of removiong it I can tell you which wires to look for as I am a professional installer and I have access to the wiriing diagrams of every car on this planet.

benny_melb
10-15-2005, 09:02 PM
It is a japan 2nd hand import car to Melbourne, it has being japan before and i bought it and import to japan.

because i was crash my car and after the crash, the immobiliser dont know why doest work, cant start the car, so i need to fix up the immobiliser to make it move first to see how damage is the car.

Is it possible to fix the immobiliser up ? if it is more simple then removing and replace a new one.

Thx a lot for the reply :D really thx.. becuase i have already stuck here for more then 1 weeks.... >.< !

by the way do you have the diagram of the immobiliser or do you know where can find it ? thx :)

2deadlegs
10-16-2005, 01:18 AM
It's h ard to say what you immobilizer is preventing from running. Could be starter kill, ignition kill, or fuel pump kill.....or all three. They wire those things in hard for a reason.

I need you to guy ynder your dash and start following some wires.

You will moslt likely have a positive (always on) 12V+

A ground

Possibly a 12V+ Acc (only on when car is on)

If you find some of the wires that start at the immobilizer (assuming you have the key type) I need to know the colors of the wires that the wires from the immobilizer attach to.

This is very important. As soon as you get me those wire colors I will be able to tell you how to remove it or set up jumpers so you can atleat drive your car.

I have removed these in the past....even the ones that kill all 3 systems.