PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever play the original Forza?

peugoby
01-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Forza 2 is awesome, but I never bought a 360 (got a PS3 instead).

Well the PS3 has really only been getting used as a Blue-Ray player because I still play the original Forza so much!
So am I the only one still playing the original? Something that really cheesed me about Forza 2 was that they got rid of the Fujimi Kaido downhill race. That track will go down in history as the most fun motorsports video race track evar!!

My best time down Fujimi goes to my STi 4 minutes, 51 seconds. Can anyone beat that time? I could probably do it in one of my non production cars.

DISCUSS

)2edline
01-03-2009, 10:09 PM
oh man, i remember the uphill and downhill racing. SO FUN.

1-3-2-4
01-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I have.. and I still do but not as much.. but here is a video I put up on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I80ngKWvrDI

I sucked on the downhill.. I think I need to adjust some settings every turn on power going down the hill the car would get too tail happy.

Also with that 22B above anything over 5K rpms my power drops like crazy.

tehsbean
01-04-2009, 12:35 PM
I play it all the time, but i'm a cheap bastard who doesn't have a 360.

Unfortunately i left my xbox in my dorm room, so i haven't been able to play it this vacation. Fortunately i'm getting a new roomie who has a 360 next semester with forza 2, so i'll be able to play both.

1-3-2-4
01-04-2009, 01:20 PM
im cheap too but I'm waiting for another price drop because I want the PS3 and the 360

peugoby
01-05-2009, 07:51 PM
1-3-2-4 I watched your vid of the 22b. Mine drops power in the same respect, like its never going to run out of gear.
I use my STi, Miata an RX-8 I've put together for most my challenges. I've beat the game once and am 80% done with career mode for the second time.

1-3-2-4
01-05-2009, 07:55 PM
1-3-2-4 I watched your vid of the 22b. Mine drops power in the same respect, like its never going to run out of gear.
I use my STi, Miata an RX-8 I've put together for most my challenges. I've beat the game once and am 80% done with career mode for the second time.

yeah I dunno if that's a bug or not :-/ and as far as the game I got to the point where I can't really beat the other cars or maybe I just overplayed so much I got myself tired of it lol when i got the game I pretty much played it every night for a month.

My STI video i did was much nicer it seems to handle a bit better too. too bad the Legacy is not in this one so I have to play GT for that lol.

ScaryFatKidGT
01-20-2009, 04:04 AM
yea i have forza 1

i really really hate how no company can ever seem to improve on a sequal with out leaving somthing out like the sprint up and down hill races small things that made it fun

1-3-2-4
02-17-2009, 07:29 PM
yea i have forza 1

i really really hate how no company can ever seem to improve on a sequal with out leaving somthing out like the sprint up and down hill races small things that made it fun

haha the downhill races I got too lazy to tune the cars for that but they were fun. but I'm thinking about selling the Xbox and Ps2 for some much needed cash and pick up a Ps3 then a 360.