PDA

View Full Version : bg5 headers/uppipes/downpipes

Brollah
01-07-2009, 12:47 PM
I've got a 1996 BG5, one of those fancy japanese imports.

Absolutely love my car, except I can't seem to find any, and I mean any headers, up pipes or down pipes. I know that the twin-turbo was considered awkward, but surely some company somewhere must have spent the time in this department?

Obviously these parts won't be found in the US, but I can't find anything in the UK (where I am), so I'm assuming if anyone has, it'll be in Japan.

Anybody got any ideas or sources that won't charge me a few thousand dollars just to ship it here.. lol

Many thanks :)

xXGTBspecXx
01-07-2009, 01:48 PM
do a google search for PROVA racing.. they make all types of exhaust goodies for the ej20 tt engines..

decke48
01-07-2009, 02:26 PM
i hope you dont like emptying you wallet
http://tuningspec.com/usd/products/perf ... e=Manifold (http://tuningspec.com/usd/products/performance/legacy/v1_subCategory.asp?subCategory_Name=Manifold)
its a company out of hong kong china. will ship over here. ive ordered from them before and im happy with them.
the zerosports manifold is pure sex btw :smt023 i had it on my rs-b

Huffer
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I've got a 1996 BG5, one of those fancy japanese imports.

Absolutely love my car, except I can't seem to find any, and I mean any headers, up pipes or down pipes. I know that the twin-turbo was considered awkward, but surely some company somewhere must have spent the time in this department?

Obviously these parts won't be found in the US, but I can't find anything in the UK (where I am), so I'm assuming if anyone has, it'll be in Japan.

Anybody got any ideas or sources that won't charge me a few thousand dollars just to ship it here.. lol

Many thanks :)

You haven't registered on scoobynet then? Or even UKLegacy.com? Or how about some of the friendly locals at imprezasport.net?

They should be able to point you to a UK firm that can fabricate up what you want.

Really though, the TTs are junk in terms of upgrades. Make the conversion to single turbo and enjoy longer-life bearings.