Progress update: In between several-hour stints of writing this physics paper, I've managed to completely reinstall the interior (except for the door skins) in about 3 hours. I only have two fasteners left in my part trays, but everything is secure, so I couldn't care less about that. God, it was 20 degrees and snowing yesterday morning, 60 degrees and sunny today, and 40 degrees with rain tomorrow. Absolutely no time to work on the car, so I'm stuck without any music for a third week. I'm way too close to temporarily putting my garage stereo in my trunk to hold me over until I mount the amps and hook up the speakers. Speaking of mounting amps, I'm putting my 6 channel on the back of the seat with self-piercing sheet-metal screws (not self drilling, since the seat back is too thin of a gauge), but I'm not sure where the small amp for the back doors will end up. I was thinking of mounting it on the trunk floor next to the big amp, but then I can't put my all-weather mat down. Any suggestions?

PS: I managed to squeeze some 20 gauge wire through into the front doors for my tweeters. I REALLY should have done it at the same time as the wire for the mids, but I didn't have the wire on hand. Not going to lie, it took two hours to get it through to the passenger door and another three hours to get a run through to the driver's door. I started by undoing the 10mm bolt holding the little door stopper to the body so the door would open all the way. Then I popped the wire boot out of the body and door. Noticed on the door side that there is a lip, then a groove for the metal of the door to sit in, then a chamfer so it will pop into the door. However, the boot seems to extend deeper into the door, so I sliced a 3/4 inch slit into the part that extends into the door. I pushed a really stiff 10 gauge solid core wire through the inside of the door and grabbed it from between the door and body, outside of the rubber boot. Pulled about 2 feet through the door, then pushed down through the slit I made, down to where I could grab it with pliers and pull it through. Then I tied and taped the 20 gauge to it and pulled back up through the boot. SUCCESS, pulled about two feet into the door, then realized that after an entire HOUR of work, I hadn't run the tweeter wire through the body of the car yet, so I had to untangle 60 FEET of wire, run it all through the body, then all of it back to the trunk. 1 hour job just turned into a 2 hour job.

The driver's side had more wires in it already, so I ended up using a length of TIG rod down through the boot. That also should have been about 90 minutes, but it took 90 minutes to figure out an alternative to my thick wire that wouldn't fit. Realistically, if I'd run the tweeter wire at the same time as the main wire, it would have been like 1 hour for the front doors, plus 30 minutes for the back doors.