PDA

View Full Version : Rear Diff bushings

belladonna
01-08-2006, 05:36 PM
one of my presents from christmas...these are being installed on tuesday...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/InvernessShadow/reardiffbushings.jpg

shazapple
01-08-2006, 05:52 PM
sweet!

gator gt
01-08-2006, 09:38 PM
nice present Bella! Someone obviously loves you!!

GGT

Wiscon_Mark
01-08-2006, 09:49 PM
nice present Bella! Someone obviously loves you!!

That woudl be a present from Strat81 ;)

My current summer plans are:

Bushings

Tell us about them when you get them installed :)

strat81
01-09-2006, 12:06 AM
"nothin' says lovin' like... diff bushings from whiteline"

belladonna
01-09-2006, 02:48 PM
"nothin' says lovin' like... diff bushings from whiteline"

:lol: you're awesome babe

yes, a couple that buys car parts for each other, stays together :lol:

mark - i'll definately have pix and probably a short write up for it. i know that preston has a full article on the bushings, but it's for the whole car almost. this would be just for the rear diff...

Huffer
01-09-2006, 04:39 PM

I have one half of that (me)... if only I could get the other half to do the same. :lol:

belladonna
01-09-2006, 07:54 PM

I have one half of that (me)... if only I could get the other half to do the same. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

gator gt
01-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, you're all ahead of me.....I need to find the other half of me so she can buy me parts too!

:lol:

GGT

Wiscon_Mark
01-09-2006, 10:29 PM

I wish my girlfriend knew where to get stuff for me :lol:

mark - i'll definately have pix and probably a short write up for it. i know that preston has a full article on the bushings, but it's for the whole car almost. this would be just for the rear diff...

Preston's writeup from subie sport got taken down due to possible legal issues, so I definitely encourage you to do one :)

badbasser98
01-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Well, you're all ahead of me.....I need to find the other half of me so she can buy me parts too!

I hear ya there.

Let us know how the install goes Bella!

Reason
01-10-2006, 03:07 AM

:( My girl friend won't buy me parts. She say's she knows how particular I am with my parts she's afraid to get the wrong thing. I told her I have no problems with giving her a list. :-D

strat81
01-10-2006, 04:23 AM
she already has my list :lol: 8) :-D

Reason
01-10-2006, 04:44 AM
Jess maybe you can be my girl friends car parts advisor? :lol:

belladonna
01-10-2006, 09:46 PM
shane - sure :lol:

mark - okay. i wasn't aware that it was taken down

okay everyone...first attempt didn't go so well...problem: the axles are in the way and the retaining studs for the bracket are connected to my diff...i'm going to post some pix up tomorrow when i'm done at school and then we'll see what everyone thinks...

pdawg
01-11-2006, 09:15 AM
I still have the articles in pdf form. Just PM me or better yet get a subscription to the mag. That would have been a great present for any of us.

As far a get what you want from girlfriend/wife. If you buy it, wrap it, put it under the trww with your name on it from them, you alway get what you want. :D :D :D

belladonna
01-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I still have the articles in pdf form. Just PM me or better yet get a subscription to the mag. That would have been a great present for any of us.

As far a get what you want from girlfriend/wife. If you buy it, wrap it, put it under the trww with your name on it from them, you alway get what you want. :D :D :D

i still have the articles preston thanks :wink:
and as far as your second statement...yes, you can't go wrong when you get something for yourself from another :lol: