PDA

View Full Version : portland auto show

98outbackpdx
02-01-2010, 02:28 AM
so i was at the Portland Oregon auto show, and i was talking to a rep from Subaru about the purchase of my 98 outback and how i had a horrible experience, i bitched and moaned long enough that she "said" she would make a black mark in their file. see some times complaining to the right person will work in your favor.

ouch1011
02-01-2010, 02:30 AM
No offense, but how is this going to work in your favor?

Reason
02-01-2010, 02:51 AM
No offense, but how is this going to work in your favor?

Sounds like you wrote an angry letter and they filed it under trash. I highly doubt that rep can and will do something... lol black mark.

98outbackpdx
02-01-2010, 11:39 AM
i would just hope that the info gets back to subaru so they know how royal moore subaru is treating their customers

GTDrifter
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
i dont think itll get anywhere cause its one person talking about a 12 year old car...if it was one of the newer models it might have more of an impact

B's Legacy Wagon
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah not to sure how much pull a subaru rep at a car shows has getting anything across to franchise dealer. i get what your saying i needed a seatbelt extender and called around the local subie dealers in portland. and royal more and the one in hillsboro acted like they never heard of it and it didnt exsist. i informed them they do exist and got on from CARR. subaru i was just trying to shop around for best price. the one in oregon city and vancouver both wanted like 50 bucks. while Carr gave it to me discount of 35 bucks(was little mad i had to pay anything considering i have rented many diffrent makes and modles from enterprise and budget rentals and all the dealers always just gave me the peice free syaing it was a safty feature/item.) all the subaru dealrs said oh subaru wont do that sorry.

Maybe you better going on to rating web sites like city search/dex/bing and writing a review let others know your experiance.
My wife is always good at sending the scathing e-mail all the way up the chain of command. and we always usually recieve some kind of appology letter or discounts/freebee's. just a thought