PDA

View Full Version : Account Suspended

Airgne
04-05-2010, 10:55 PM
well i have been suspended from xbox live for 3 days. i will not know why until they get me and email or a mod posts why on the xbox forum.

if its for my profile, its BS. i have what they have approved by the FCC for radio.

chuckthefuk
04-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Ha!

It must of been pretty bad to get suspended.. I've made kids cry and never been hassled.

Besides isn't xbox suppose to email / msg you with a warning?

-Chuck

Airgne
04-06-2010, 12:45 AM
still waint gfor the damn mod or support to get back to me. those guys blow ass and are slow as hell. my profile said "Liquor&Whores". the FCC approved that for radio so what the big deal with xbox. i here worse in the game xbox puts out and on tv.

04-06-2010, 01:25 AM
oh goddammit! now you'll have to do something productive...bummmmmmer

^....my xbox got banned...

but before it did, someone hacked the account and used the card to buy points.. xbox caught it before it went thru and suspended my account, maybe thats what happened to you?

Reason
04-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Fail

decke48
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
xbox is getting so ''PG" rated, since some ones mommy calls in and complains that somethings offensive online. my accounts gotten suspended for saying "drugs are bad, m'kay" by reason giving for suspension was it could be misinterpreted by younger kids. :-?

any ways anyone having credit card troubles with xbox and fraud? i have a count of 38 friends(or friends friends) that had there numbers stolen after buying anything on xbox live
i guess xbox is getting back to leaking credit card numbers again. so keep eyes on your credit cards or bank accounts. watch for small amounts taking out and refunded few day later. then the buying rampage begins

Airgne
04-07-2010, 01:59 AM
This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:

Motto L¡qour&Wh¤r£$

Your profile was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because this content is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has deleted the content and issued a temporary suspension.

You have been sent a message in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard notifying you when your suspension will end. During this suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will be automatically reinstated at the end of your suspension period.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension. Additionally, the duration of your suspension is subject to change without prior notice by the LIVE Enforcement Team if we discover additional evidence of violations.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service. Your failure to abide by the Code of Conduct in the future may result in, among other things, longer suspension periods or cancellation of your account.

You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/codeofconduct.htm.You can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/termsofuse.htm.

Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/codeOfConduct.htm. You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting http://www.zune.net/legal/termsofservice.htm.

Thank you,

LIVE Enforcement Team

redlegacygt
04-07-2010, 07:21 PM
mines blocked too.. only because my 360 game me the RROD..haha.. that dumb though man, the last time i played live there was a guy swearing every other word..

ScaryFatKidGT
04-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Wow GAY I think we should complain. I play MW2 and all I hear is swearing but we cant say anything in are profile...

04-10-2010, 03:26 AM
just go file a complaint about their pottymouths, via their profile..

i used to file complaints on people all the time in between matches for no reason :)

ScaryFatKidGT
04-10-2010, 03:43 AM
I mean more of a complaint to Microsoft theres warnings and stuff about xbox live when you sign up theres no reason to keep every thing G rated you need to be 17 to make an account or have a parental account.

04-10-2010, 04:07 AM
they dont care enough to do anything major, it just loses them money in the long run