PDA

View Full Version : horn

SICK-92-AWD
02-02-2006, 01:14 AM
hey all, i've put in a new steering wheel cause my own one was not in usable condition anymore... dont ask. Anyways, i need to get the horn working, but i know it wont work in the wheel cause of a cruise control arm, at the moment there is no horn but if anyone can help me out here it would be great. thanx - phill

HFSDevil
02-02-2006, 08:34 AM
You could probably wire it into a relay switch type of thing. You can probably buy it from a local hardware store. As for the actual wiring I have no idea. I am not an electronics guy.

SICK-92-AWD
02-03-2006, 02:17 AM
yea, thats what i'm planning to do, it's all good now, mate from skool is gonna do it for me. thanx anyways. - Phill

losdiosdeverde86
03-28-2006, 11:55 AM
hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

Huffer
03-28-2006, 01:15 PM
^ :lol:

Superu264
03-28-2006, 03:42 PM
hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

+1, I want to do that now :twisted:

losdiosdeverde86
03-28-2006, 04:04 PM

i've wanted to do that since i put in my airhorns

ivwarrior
03-28-2006, 06:48 PM

Yeah, gotta have air horns to get away with that. You'd look like a fool doing it with the gay sounding OEM horns Subaru uses.

losdiosdeverde86
03-28-2006, 08:04 PM

Yeah, gotta have air horns to get away with that. You'd look like a fool doing it with the gay sounding OEM horns Subaru uses.

:roll: agreed. i'd also like to get some rally horns to work in tandem with my airhorns. i think that'd sound sweet.

Superu264
04-06-2006, 06:42 PM

:roll: agreed. i'd also like to get some rally horns to work in tandem with my airhorns. i think that'd sound sweet.

And the record for most quotes in a relpy goes to: Me :lol:

losdiosdeverde86
04-06-2006, 07:52 PM
[quote="losdiosdeverde86":3psy20wy]hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

And the record for most quotes in a relpy goes to: Me :lol:[/quote:3psy20wy]

this could go on forever...

ivwarrior
04-06-2006, 08:48 PM
[quote="Superu264":1h2kzj5f][quote="losdiosdeverde86":1h2kzj5f]hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

And the record for most quotes in a relpy goes to: Me :lol:[/quote:1h2kzj5f]

this could go on forever...[/quote:1h2kzj5f]

And think how long the posts would get........

losdiosdeverde86
04-06-2006, 10:05 PM
[quote="losdiosdeverde86":37mlcejh][quote="Superu264":37mlcejh][quote="losdiosdeverde86":37mlcejh]hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

And the record for most quotes in a relpy goes to: Me :lol:[/quote:37mlcejh]

this could go on forever...[/quote:37mlcejh]

And think how long the posts would get........[/quote:37mlcejh]

i'll be the bigger man here. let's end this now. no more

ooberdoob
04-07-2006, 12:03 AM
[quote="ivwarrior":3uphpjoc][quote="losdiosdeverde86":3uphpjoc][quote="Superu264":3uphpjoc][quote="losdiosdeverde86":3uphpjoc]hook up a switch to a cord and hang the cord over your head so when you need to blow the horn you pull the cord....like a big rig.

And the record for most quotes in a relpy goes to: Me :lol:[/quote:3uphpjoc]

this could go on forever...[/quote:3uphpjoc]

And think how long the posts would get........[/quote:3uphpjoc]

i'll be the bigger man here. let's end this now. no more[/quote:3uphpjoc]

uh huh, this is like the desktop i made a while ago:
http://x10.putfile.com/10/28523495597.jpg

ooberdoob
04-07-2006, 12:04 AM
by the way, i ended it ;)

Superu264
04-08-2006, 05:39 PM
that desktop is awesome

ooberdoob
04-08-2006, 09:28 PM
thank you, did you recognize the pic?

Superu264
04-09-2006, 06:54 PM
a Legacy? I have no idea. :?

ooberdoob
04-09-2006, 09:29 PM
http://x1.putfile.com/10/27417542840.jpg

Superu264
04-09-2006, 09:31 PM
damn, I actually thought it was one of those photoshopped pics from that "Legacy Coupe" thread, still a beautiful car though 8)

PetterFan
07-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Hella Twin Supertone horns are the way to go. Quick response time, and they really project. This is a bit off topic... At least I'm not quoting anyone.

Wiscon_Mark
07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
if we had a mod, we'd be locked right now :lol: