PDA

View Full Version : 3M Clearbra

stevo75
05-02-2010, 06:25 PM
I was looking for a good site with good prices on that 3M Clearbra? Just wondering if any of you guys have a preferred site, I was leaning to Ebay at the company ClearDefender. They have a hood and bumper kit for $195 but I don't have paypal :(

I should just suck it up and create an account!

Thanks

Kuppa
05-12-2010, 02:52 AM
DUDE dont do it your self it will never look good and u will have to redo it over and over for it to look right. I have been installing paint protection film for 5 yrs and its not as easy as it looks it took me a good year before i was half decent. Now im very good and can do anything well so my advice is find a shop to at least install it.

stevo75
05-13-2010, 11:10 PM
DUDE dont do it your self it will never look good and u will have to redo it over and over for it to look right. I have been installing paint protection film for 5 yrs and its not as easy as it looks it took me a good year before i was half decent. Now im very good and can do anything well so my advice is find a shop to at least install it.

Thanks I'm with you on that. Luckily my brother in law has a friend who will hook me up that does this stuff for a living! Much appreciated and that's a good trade/talent to have brah!

Kuppa
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM
no prob just want people to be happy with it if they want it great product to have

Kuppa
05-17-2010, 02:14 AM
no prob just want people to be happy with it if they want it great product to have

Mr Evolution
05-18-2010, 03:14 PM
if you are any where in Tri-state area I there is a professional that can get it done for you. My car has had it on there for 5 years and no fade or yellowing at all. People don't even know that it is on there.
Pricey though, but worth not having to worry about rocks.