PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

sixspeedlegacy
02-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey everyone,

Just introducing myself on here, I see quite a few familiar names from nasioc where you can likely find me under the name PHATsuby.

I am a die hard subaru fan, and more specifically a legacy fan. I love my legacy.

I am into doing the unusual, I like to be unique which usually means I do over the top things.

My car started out as a 2.5 liter NA automatic, I turbocharged it with a Ludespeed turbo kit for a RS and ran 11psi most of the time(its all in the tune people ;)) The auto tranny couldnt handle the power and I also wanted a manual, knowing I likely wasnt done with power mods I decided to swap in a STi tranny. It is a USDM tranny with dccd currently unhooked.

After that I pulled the turbo kit off in preparation to build my own kit for a new project. A turbo H6 legacy, Which you can see links in the conversions forum.

I am really into doing things myself, I would like to have my own performance shop one day which is the one of the reasons I like to do all of this, I love fabricating and making things that are functional and custom.

Ok, that is enough from me if you have other questions you can ask, glad to be here!

Ben

Wiscon_Mark
02-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey Ben, glad you made it over :D

EXP1787
02-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Glad to see you here. I had been following your project on NASIOC... Very cool :twisted:

masube81
02-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Welcome to Sl-i Ben. Still working on your H6? Anyway hope to see you around over at Firestone this summber.

Reason
02-17-2006, 03:14 AM
It's nice to see you made it over here Ben. Welcome to our Legacy obsession!

sixspeedlegacy
02-17-2006, 03:25 AM
thanks for the warm welcome:-)

I am glad to be here, I need to look around and see all the sweet legacies and projects happening here.

Ben

Reason
02-17-2006, 03:37 AM
Most of these guys (and jess) always have something going on with their Legacies. A few of us have a wave of parts flowing in. We have good people here, just have to weed out the garbage. :D

Wiscon_Mark
02-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Most of these guys (and jess) always have something going on with their Legacies. A few of us have a wave of parts flowing in. We have good people here, just have to weed out the garbage. :D

I would say we haven't had problems with that in the last couple months anyways. :)

belladonna
02-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Hi Ben, I'm Jess :-D :lol:

Wiscon_Mark
02-17-2006, 04:24 PM

she's the legacy owner we all hit on ;) :lol:

Reason
02-18-2006, 03:51 AM

she's the legacy owner we all hit on ;) :lol:

We Mark?? Don't you mean...YOU! :lol:

Wiscon_Mark
02-18-2006, 09:58 AM
I knew Shane was going to say that. And no, its never just me...

Reason
02-18-2006, 10:27 AM
I knew Shane was going to say that. And no, its never just me...

You are right, I shouldn't state the obvious. Stay on topic Marky :la:

sixspeedlegacy
02-21-2006, 06:09 PM

Hi Jess, nice to meet you:)

Thanks for the warm welcome, I will apologize in advance if I hit on you with others;-)

a girl that is a legacy lover is a rare thing, a cute one is even rarer :wink:

haha, thanks for the kind words guys.

Ben