PDA

View Full Version : Just had a Subaru meet here in Corpus Christi, TX again

J.McDonald Knives
11-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Ya I know I'm the only Legacy in the group but there ain't too many Subarus down this far south. Great bunch of guys tho. I got tired of seeing Ariel shivering and she had already declined Travis's jacket so I made her put mine on and told her I was tired of seeing her shiver, but that night she almost didn't give it back and wanted to keep it cause its warm and smells good lol.

From left to right: Sebastian (07 Impreza RS), Me (97 BG), Abel (00 Impreza RS), Brian (07 Impreza hatchback), Travis (02 Bugeye), and Ariel (Travis's girlfriend)

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2010/11/DSC01925-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2010/11/DSC01921-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2010/11/DSC01922-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2010/11/DSC01923-1.jpg

The pics were taken after we ate and had gone on a cruise. We like taking a cruise down along the bay front of Corpus Christi Bay. Thats the water behind us in the background. And yes it was cold last night.

Okin DaVanh
11-07-2010, 05:21 PM
J... Better pics next time. HHmmKay.

And take the guys girl why don't ya! You make knives.... what's he gonna say?

J.McDonald Knives
11-07-2010, 05:56 PM
J... Better pics next time. HHmmKay.

And take the guys girl why don't ya! You make knives.... what's he gonna say?
LOL she likes knives and likes to fish but I don't know if he does. Shes also 19 and I'm 25. But both him and I shoot guns. And I have respect for him and once I finish my ASE certifications and become an ASE Master Tech and a certified Subaru Technician and he becomes one as well, we will probably open up a shop together with another buddy of mine whos big time into Mazda's and rotary engines and is in my class and is going to get certified by Mazda as well. I have plenty of other beautiful girls that are really great friends of mine so I ain't worried. lol. And sorry about the picture quality, I only have a 10yr old Sony Cybershot 3.2mp camera with built in flash and like no natural lighting out there other than 1 street lamp which is why the first 2 cars came out better than the last 3.

Okin DaVanh
11-08-2010, 08:00 AM
I have plenty of other beautiful girls that are really great friends of mine so I ain't worried. lol. And sorry about the picture quality, I only have a 10yr old Sony Cybershot 3.2mp camera with built in flash and like no natural lighting out there other than 1 street lamp which is why the first 2 cars came out better than the last 3.

I was joking, but +1 on the comment of plenty of girls out there.

Thanks for putting it up. Haven't seen to many other meet photos on here lately. At least you gave it a shot.

Rotaries and Flat 4's huh? Love the combination... And if you use that name, I want %10 :grin:

J.McDonald Knives
11-08-2010, 09:06 AM
[quote="J.McDonald Knives":4nt7q3iv] I have plenty of other beautiful girls that are really great friends of mine so I ain't worried. lol. And sorry about the picture quality, I only have a 10yr old Sony Cybershot 3.2mp camera with built in flash and like no natural lighting out there other than 1 street lamp which is why the first 2 cars came out better than the last 3.

I was joking, but +1 on the comment of plenty of girls out there.

Thanks for putting it up. Haven't seen to many other meet photos on here lately. At least you gave it a shot.

Rotaries and Flat 4's huh? Love the combination... And if you use that name, I want %10 :grin:[/quote:4nt7q3iv]
LOL I know you were joking so I had to throw in my comment of the fact that I have plenty of beautiful girls by my side already. We try to have a meet once every month or two but there are times when everyone is just really busy with things. Want me to post up all the pics of meets I took? I know I posted up the few I took from the Gillman Subaru Big Event that also featured Dave Mirra signing autographs but didn't take any pics of him.

jockstar
11-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Corpus. Just a few hours away from me!

J.McDonald Knives
11-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Corpus. Just a few hours away from me!
Well you will have to try and make one of the meets then. We need to get another Legacy in the group.