PDA

View Full Version : Organized service manual?

loganmossmusic
12-14-2010, 07:13 PM
I need a service manual for my 97 BK but all of the ones I have found here are organized to a point, the folders are labeled but the actual PDF files are not labeled specifically, just a bunch of numbers. Im sure we would all love to have one that is organized completely, and I hope someone here has one they could let me download.
Thanks
Logan

02_Legacy
12-14-2010, 07:57 PM
mine was like that at first but everytime I was looking for something in it I would label them all as I went through them, now mine are mostly labeled. Its not that bad, like you said they are all in their own subfolders so you don't usually need to go through more than 10 or so to find what you want.

Regardie
10-29-2011, 12:49 AM
I have been slowly organizing my 97 Legacy USDM service manual that I got from some torrent. I have been unlocking the pdfs and assembling them into a chapter sized pdf with bookmarks. It eliminates the redundant pages and makes it easier to get where I need faster.

Is there any interest in these? So far I have Section 5 the body section and Section 6-2 body electrical and 6-3 wiring diagram done.