PDA

View Full Version : whats good!

Calle36
05-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Well im Glad i found another legacy site!(besides legacy central) all these slow honda sites are killing me!
Well im glad im here and i hope i can find the answers im looking for il be posting soon!
By the way the name is carlos i Drive a 1993 subary legacy 2.0Gl(N/A) im here in miami until june...il be going back to central america where i have my car

so peace!

shazapple
05-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Welcome to the site! Any pictures of your car?

Calle36
05-11-2006, 01:02 PM
i have one its not all that..when i go back to central america i will take a few mods with me and then i will take alot of pics and video clips!

Since my car is a N/A i havent been able to find what Mods i can do to my car..besides the intake...if you guys would help me!
I dont even know how much HP the 2.0Gl has?

the only Mods it has are...
1. H4 Metal white lights and reverse ones
2. 2 neon black lights inside the car(there legal in central america)
3. Police strobe lights on the tail lights(there legal in central america lol)
4. Sirius satelite radio( two 12 punch speakers with a 850 sony exploid amp and four sony 3 way speakers)
5.Tip in exhaust( i couldt find the hole exhause =()
6. AS FOR PERFORMANCE WHAT CAN I DO HELP ME!!!!!they dont sell crap in central america..thats why im here in miami to buy things =)

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2006/05/vsnol0-3.jpg[/img]

GrassyKnoll
05-11-2006, 01:19 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: Police Strobes?

God I wish those were legal here....

Calle36
05-11-2006, 01:26 PM
yeah no one has neon lights or strobe lights in there cars here...i found out there ilegal lol
But they are popular over there..prevent accidentes people see you better in the rain lol i plan on buying 2 more for the front when i get back i will take video pics to show them

by the way i love you 99 gt ive always wanted that car!i wish i could buy one and take it with me lol i cant find one here in miami =/

Wiscon_Mark
05-13-2006, 08:03 PM
Hey man, don't think because your car "isn't all that" that we won't accept you here. It's all about Legacy Love :)

Your car is quite unique and rare, the EJ20 N/A engine doesn't even exist in the states, and hasn't ever. It's cool to guys like me :)

115 chp right?

Welcome!

voorhees
05-13-2006, 08:11 PM
You are from Nicaragua? Is that near Lake Titicaca? You have Teepee?

sheepdog
05-13-2006, 09:08 PM
Welcome! Yea don't think you have to be a hot shot to hang around this forum, most of us aren't. (With the exception of xcntrk5 and bakergtt)

There arent many performance mods for that engine that I know of... as it wasnt sold in the states. You might be able to upgrade to some EJ20t parts, but I dont know what haha. If you are looking for performance, I would either swap that engine out (which is a hassle) or save your money and buy a turbo legacy :twisted:

You should look for an aftermarket axleback exhaust, i bet that at least would bolt up.

legacy4ever
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Calle! Welcome aboard!

wow it's nice to see another non-orthodox Legacy here :D

I also drive a '93 2.0 GL n/a, now slightly modified.

Yes its true what the guys said, it's hard to get performance parts for that engine and gain power from n/a, but since the EJ22 and EJ20 are almost same, you can use some stuff from northamerican EJ22 engines or aftermarket for them, especially ebay intakes and exhaust upgrades... Wheels and suspension are also no problem.

And if you want a performance car, buy a turbo ;-) Swap needs loads of time & $$$ & skills, unless you'd be happy with 136 hp 2.2 L ...

can't wait to see some pics & vids. have fun