PDA

View Full Version : New to the Subaru image- WA

EvoGuy
10-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey all, the name is Kevin. I just bought my first Subaru, a 2006 Legacy GT Limited Sedan, a week ago. I'm quickly falling in love with the thing. Found out about this place from a coworker who used to have an Impreza but has now switched to a 1987 Mazda RX-7. I'm in the Southwest Washington area, Aberdeen to be exact. Anything and everything is a drive for me to get to. Hopefully by the time this weekend rolls around I'll be putting up some pictures of it. Wish me luck with this thing! I've got 6 years of payments to make!

chuckthefuk
10-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome to SLi.

amgarrety
10-18-2012, 10:46 AM
Welcome! I love the '06 LGT, they really are great cars.

EvoGuy
10-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks guys! So far this car has treated me well. I'm learning alot about the turbo and how expensive gas really is now so I'm doing my best to never let the RPM's get to the point where the turbo decides to kick in. The car I've got has had some previous mods done to it, but I have no idea what they are. Anybody know how to figure these things out? Also, I've noticed that either the Auto Sale lot or the previous owner has removed the interal components of the 6-CD Changer. I tried to put a CD into it the other day and the disc just about fell all the way through into the inside of where it's suppose to be! It sucks being stuck listening to the radio all the time.