PDA

View Full Version : New guy from NC

Heyitspaul00
12-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Whats up! My name is Paul or Heyitspaul00, from Winston Salem, NC. But up in New Jersey temporarily, doing some Disaster Work for Hurricane Sandy.
I'm new to the Subaru game but I've been tinkering and mod-ing my rides since I became legal to drive.
I started with a 1996 Nissan Maxima and jumped to a 1985 Euro spec BMW 535i (RIP). Been in a 92' Supra, Had a 96' Explorer for my DD, and just recently got my hands on a 00 Outback limited wagon, from a Family friend.

I've been looking at many of these cars and just thinking away on what I want to do to make it my own.
I've got some ideas but I'm sure I'll definitely need some Information and guidance along the way.
I Look forward to reading more on these builds and will do my damnedest to post/contribute something worth reading.

So Thats Me (in the Black), Hello Everyone!

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2012/12/IMAG05821-1.jpg

bulldozer24
12-06-2012, 09:22 PM
welcome, you will be able to find almost anything you need on this site.

1996Battlewagon
12-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Welcome! Dozer's right: this site's awesome! Just as awesome as that picture.

Heyitspaul00
12-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Thanks Bulldozer and Battlewagon!

haha yea, We had just gotten up north for the Hurricane Sandy Induction for our company and I was cruising through the sea of superdiesel, super duty truck with all kinds of ladders, saw the white obw and pulled right through and laughed at the other guys pouring money into their gas tanks :smt005 . Cant wait till Im off this gig so I can start "the process". :grin:

Paul

r3v_v3ng3
12-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Welcome! not really a fan of stickebomb but what are you planning to stickerbomb?

BTW the pic looks like you guys are trying to see who have the biggest ladder lol :smt005

Heyitspaul00
12-07-2012, 02:53 AM
haha
I'm not sure, I just like the way it looks depending on excecution. I've seen anything from a front lip, spoiler, sideview mirrors, whole fenders, hood scoops, rack pieces, etc.
I saw an impreza wagon with the scoop stickerbombed. I liked that it was only there and you could see it in just a small area, but as i dont have the scoop im a few steps away from doing that.
Maybe on the rearview mirror? a small space you'd only see from outside the car depending on how dark the tint strip is gonna be. haha
Im wanting to lower, tint and either paint these wheel or put some others on, add some sound, exhaust, and do some custom interior mods. Maybe ill just add a few neat sticks to the windows all neat and pretty like and call it a day.

so..... I dont Know :smt102 , Ya know?