PDA

View Full Version : JDM Foglights for 95-99 GT's

Lanaue
05-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Where can I get some and how much are they? :twisted:

Pwise2326
05-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Well first there are two types in that gen. From 95-96 you get smaller projector fogs, from 97-99 on GT models you get a larger (longer rather) dual lamp, projector fog and cornering beam. They have been popping up on ebay a lot lately, but you'll pay a lot more money than you should. Your other best bet is to become friendly with our foreign members (in the UK, NZ, Japan, etc.) and see if they'd be willing to find you a set from a salvage yard or wherever and ship them over to ya. I don't mean to put him on the spot, but PM Himbigchief from the UK and see if he's looking to do some business, he got me a set of JDM tails and sidemarkers, great guy to deal with! You could also try jdmconnected from Japan, as he sells a lot of JDM legacy stuff on ebay and is also a member here! Just make sure you know which year/trim of legacy you have and whether you need the smaller foglights or larger GT style lights. The rest is just having enough money.

Lanaue
05-31-2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks,
I have a 98GT,I'll give those guys a call when I have some extra cash.
Whats the going price for a set new/used?

Thanks for your time
Lanaue :) :-D

Pwise2326
05-31-2005, 11:43 PM
on ebay you'll see the GT dual beam ones for $200-300 easy...along with 30 bidders. Best bet would be to make a contact and try from there, brand new will probably cost you a lot, but a salvage yard shouldn't be too bad...these things are everywhere over there.