PDA

View Full Version : Racing Seats

BlueMan0312
07-17-2006, 02:37 PM
I can get a set of Matrix racing seats for only $240

I want to know if they should be Solid black, red/black or gray/black?

I am going to order them on the 18th(tomorrow)

Superu264
07-17-2006, 03:09 PM
I voted red, as long as its the secondary color

BlueMan0312
07-17-2006, 03:17 PM
The Red and the Gray are the primary colors that are in the center of the seat. the black is on the sids of the seats.

the red would match the exterior and the gray would match the carbon fiber trim but the solid black is the same color as the stock seats... i like the Gray/Black but also the Red/Black... I'm so confused :-?

Huffer
07-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Solid black. You should be sitting in it, not staring at it.
And when you're sitting in it, you should have both eyes ahead, not staring at your interior.

is it a car, or a living room? :D

Perdue
07-17-2006, 08:08 PM
I wouldn't buy a set of matrix seats. These are going to directly related to your comfort...Matrix is the knock-off or Ractive IIRC, in which case you may as well be buying APC as far as seats goes. Save your money and AT LEAST get some Corbeaus. The difference in comfort, quality, and durability is unbelieveable.

BlueMan0312
07-18-2006, 12:26 AM
I will see if i like the feel... the body shop will be getting a set tin that i will try..

Solid black. You should be sitting in it, not staring at it.
And when you're sitting in it, you should have both eyes ahead, not staring at your interior.

is it a car, or a living room? :D

i don't know about NZ but here in Florida black seats get really hot and i really don't feel like cooking my ass everytime i sit down in my car.

Wiscon_Mark
07-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Well, then don't get leather! :lol:

I'd say either red/black or black. Black cloth shouldn't be an issue for heat, really. Anything will get hot.

BlueMan0312
07-19-2006, 08:14 AM
i'm thinking the gray will match the carbon fiber trim and wont get as hot as the black... even just a little bit cooler helps in Florida.