PDA

View Full Version : Note Regarding ROTM

amgarrety
01-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Hey guys, I apologize for not updating you all on why ROTM isn't running currently. It's only temporary, and I expect to start a new round hopefully in February.

The reason for the temporary shut down is two-fold. Firstly, as some of you may have noticed, SLi has been going through some backside maintenance recently. We've moved to a brand new server behind the scenes, and we're still sort of working on it. Running ROTM right now could result in lost votes and general confusion, so I'm just putting it on hold until I have a green light from the Admins that the maintenance is completely done. Like I said, aiming for February, or March at the latest.

The other reason, and the reason for last month's absence, was that my computer died on me. No worries about that though, my new one should be coming in today :cool: But trying to build a ROTM from a phone, with all of the [img] tags and formatting, is a nightmare.

Like I said, both things should be resolved shortly. I'll keep you up to date if the story changes. In the mean time, snap some pictures of your car for the upcoming ROTM rounds! We're looking at implementing themes in 2015, so it wouldn't hurt to get some snow shots in :wink:

geckoboy86
01-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the update Michael.

Wiscon_Mark
01-06-2015, 02:41 PM
Booooo,

I mean, uh, thanks for the heads up.

xSCARSx
01-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up!!