PDA

View Full Version : Boxerfest 2016- May 1st

98legwag
11-27-2015, 08:48 AM
It was announced yesterday that Boxerfest 2016 will be on May 1st. More details to come.

xoSubieLegacyxo
01-02-2016, 09:44 PM
I posted in another local event thread, but I'll start a discussion here. I was thinking of having a small mini-meet inside Boxerfest just for SL-i members, and any Legacys that attend and want to join the forum. I think the best way to accomplish this is asking permission from the group organizers to possibly rope off a section specifically for our groupon the outer edge of the parking lot, and possibly have a few members arrive early before the main spectators to help with the setup.

One thing I can not stand at the last two events was the massive lines and high prices for the food trucks. I also propose we have a small cookout with a propane grille and coolers to provide burgers, hot dogs, and small snack foods for those who want to participate. We can either start a food contribution list, or we can arrange a certain dollar amount per plate of food (would receive 1 burger or hot dog and snacks) to help offset the cost of supplies.

Let me know what everyone else thoughts are for both ideas.

geckoboy86
02-01-2016, 07:32 AM
Tickets available today. I just ordered mine.

98legwag
02-01-2016, 10:17 AM
Bought my ticket as well.

chrish8r
02-21-2016, 12:22 PM
Im not sure if it was discussed elsewhere already, but the FAQ section says about no grilles, hibachis or flamethrowers. Not sure if that would effect any meet within a meet ideas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

M@D H@TTER
04-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I will definitely be there!