PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

JKirk
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
What's up? Glad I found this forum so I can finally get help and start modding my Subaru. :grin: I own a 2003 Subaru Legacy sedan, all stock except some halogen headlights I put in yesterday. :P Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a good DIY for clearing my headlight corners? I searched a little bit but couldn't find anything solid. TIA!

EDIT: Found some great DIY's for a grille and clearing the corners. Anything else is appreciated!

Huffer
08-18-2006, 09:11 AM
James T Kirk?

Holla!

Wiscon_Mark
08-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Welcome. You seem to be one of many active new people that we're getting recently :smile:

JKirk
08-18-2006, 11:28 AM
James T Kirk?

Holla!

Haha, nah, this is my nickname for my first and last name. :cool: Thanks, guys.

badbasser98
08-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome to SLi fellow BE owner! :wink:

Perdue
08-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Hey, man! Glad you found the place and got some help on those corner lights. Now get to work :cool:

Edit: September 23 (a saturday I think), we're having a large subaru/road rally/cookout up in Morgantown hosted by the regional SOA Rep and John Howard Subaru. I'll keep ya updated, as I'm sure we'd all like to have another legacy representing :lol:

JKirk
08-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey, man! Glad you found the place and got some help on those corner lights. Now get to work :cool:

Edit: September 23 (a saturday I think), we're having a large subaru/road rally/cookout up in Morgantown hosted by the regional SOA Rep and John Howard Subaru. I'll keep ya updated, as I'm sure we'd all like to have another legacy representing :lol:

For real? I might come up there. It's only about 3 hours away from here. Do you know if that's the weekend that WVU plays?

Perdue
08-19-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm pretty sure that they're NOT playing that weekend. I think that was the reasoning behind choosing that particular day, but I may be wrong.

Last year they had a blast from what I'm told. I wasn't able to attend, but I hope to this year.