PDA

View Full Version : New Michigander Joined!

Somac
03-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm from southeast Michigan and I just bought a 2004 Subaru Outback wagon. Black Granite Pearl/tan two-tone, Limited, 5MT, EJ251. This'll be my first Subaru.

She's remarkably clean for her age. Virtually rust-free. 137k miles. Hoping to make a nice daily/stupidly turn it into a project car because I can't help but mess with things. I've been looking for a 5MT BH5 Outback for a long time and finally found one I love.

I haven't even picked the car up yet, but I already ordered an UEL header, FelPro exhaust manifold gaskets, JDM tail lights and center garnish, and a 85015AE040 black face meter. Probably going to be picking up some JDM Bilsteins and H&R springs soon.

The picture is an edit I did of what I'm hoping to get the car close to. This isn't going to be anything crazy, just some tasteful JDM parts, lower it, STI wheels, and handling mods. During the winter time, I'm planning on running a small lift and some slightly more aggressive A/Ts and joining some of my lifted Subaru friends in off-roading.

I've been lurking here for a while and I'm excited to finally join you guys and to learn as much as I can about this platform!

*thomas*
10-05-2017, 02:09 AM
If you get it to look that way, it will sure a very nice ride ! Keep us posted.