PDA

View Full Version : Another Outbacker joins the fold...

OutbackGT
11-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey everyone. I've been poking around here and it looks like you guys have a top-notch site! I have an '01 Outback H6 (BH chassis, I believe?) and figured since I share a chassis with you Legacy folk I should hang out here. I've seen some truly awesome legacy/ outback wagons on this site. Currently I have a custom warm air intake, magnaflow muffler and IPD sway bar installed. I'm looking to lower, lighten, and stiffen the car and basically make it handle like a good AWD car should while maintaining it's ability to slide around in the dirt like I love to do. I'm currently a regular over at http://www.subaruoutback.org/. SLI was brought to my attention when OutbackWBeer got his Outback as ride of the month. Anyway, I hope to become a regular on these boards as you all seem to be quite knowledgeable. :smile:

Oh, one question: Is there any way I could get a couple of those slick SLI stickers?

sheepdog
11-10-2006, 11:59 PM
Theres actually a forum section dedicated to them, iirc. Not sure when the order comes in.

And outback guys are just our brothers from another mother ;) its all the same at SLi my friend. Welcome!

OutbackGT
11-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Ah, found the decal section. PM'd Reason about 'em. Thanks!

Nite_net
11-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the group man! a buncha these guys are awesome help and have an awesome sense of humor. Hope you enjoy your stay. :grin:

d1giPhux
11-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the crew! Hope you enjoy your car! :grin:

OutbackGT
11-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Thanks everyone. I'll post videos and pictures of my automotive adventures when I get a chance.

Wiscon_Mark
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Welcome from the resident postwhore :grin:

badbasser98
11-11-2006, 06:38 PM
^^^ :lol:

Welcome to SLi :wink: