PDA

View Full Version : New to this site & i love it already

Six10Styles
11-17-2006, 09:59 AM
wutup guys,

just joined this site, & I'm liking what i've found already. The DIY section is sick, tha writeups are nice, & now i have 4 lil projects ahead of me. I drive a 95 legacy LS sedan. its all stock at the moment except for tint, system, and some parts i have sitting in my house waiting to be put on (jdm side markers, jdm grill, a rare jdm bumper) & have an underdrive pulley, exhaust, and intake somewhere in the mail system on its way. The car needs a little bodywork done, but will be done and a new paintjob by late springtime. I'll post sum pics up & probably be asking sum stupid questions here and ther.

oh by the way, I live in DE- tha first/worst state so if anyone lives near me, hit me up

Thanks for all tha info u've guys posted too, def a big help.

James

d1giPhux
11-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another member join!! :grin:

Huffer
11-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Welcome - sounds like you've got a bit of work on your hands there!

Post up some pics, and are you custom painting? I would love to see a BD or BG redone in the RB5 Impreza gunmetal...

d1giPhux
11-17-2006, 11:08 AM
^ Gunmetal would be sweeeeeet =]

Wiscon_Mark
11-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Welcome to the site!

Plays_with_Toys
11-17-2006, 12:21 PM
Welcome! Check out BGWagon's modded wagon for an idea of where custom parts and new paint can take the legacy. Make sure to get some pics up of your car and yourself in readers rides. There's a post there for cars and their owners.

What DIY's do you have planned?

Six10Styles
11-17-2006, 01:06 PM
huffer, u read my mind, thas the exact color im goin for.

plays w/ toys- im doin the door panels, night shades, gotta clean up my headlights(hazy), till i can find sum morrettes for cheap, and I'm gonna use the underdrive pulley writeup to help me out. I'm also gonna do a trunk flip kit (custom/homemade job) i found sum stuff at work that fits perfectly, i'll try to do a write up on it in the DIY section when its finished.

I dont wanna do too much engine work on it b/c it has 113,000 mi. on it (but still going strong) already, so after this motor goes, im prolly just gonna do an sti swap (if i can afford it)

Also, anyone know where i can find sideskirts and/or a rear bumper for a BD5? i def need a rear bumper but want something that doesnt look so stock (maybe a rear lip spoiler?) speaking of which, are there any gt's that come stock w/ a front lip spoiler?( i kno most have just the unpainted section at the bottom of the bumper)

told you i'd have plenty of stupid ?'s

any info would help tho, thnx.

James

Wiscon_Mark
11-17-2006, 01:07 PM
113,000 miles is nothing. The engine is just getting broken in :cool:

d1giPhux
11-17-2006, 02:12 PM
^ Right.. haha i BOUGHT mine with 131k and it runs like a champ! =] *knock on wood*

Huffer
11-17-2006, 02:36 PM
113k? Cradle snatcher!