PDA

View Full Version : greetings from da ville

rmpotsy
06-17-2005, 10:44 AM
hey everyone, im a new member from ky. ill assume im the only one here so i guess i wont be passing any of you on the road. just wanted to drop a note saying how much im enjoying the site and how excellent everyone is. of course we are all subaru owners (and legacy owners at that) so it is not that much of a surprise. i have only had contact with reason and pwise but ill assume the rest of you are every bit as helpful as them. i have a feeling i will be spending way too much time here.

ryan

rmpotsy
06-17-2005, 10:45 AM
oh yeah, i drive a beautiful silver '97 gt. no serious mods, its perfect as it is... except for a little front end damage.

2deadlegs
06-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard. We love to see another southern legacy owner on the site. We have a few now.

If ya got a cam and some time please feel free to post up some pics of that sexy beast you call a car in members rides. I know I am one to talk but if you look throughout the board you will see bits and pieces of my car...like my avatar..there you will see some back glass with that gorgeous SLi sticker.

As for spending too much time on the site....look how many posts I have. Go check the impression on the couch. That will give you an indication.

Don't be a stranger...

Reason
06-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Good to see you here!, if you know any Legacy owners feel free to invite them here.

pdawg
06-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Welcome aboard. Where in KY are you located. We may run into each other on 65 or 24 sometime.

Wiscon_Mark
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Hey, Welcome! Always like to see another active member around here, so like 2deadlegs said, don't be distant. Participate, its a lot of fun. As for spending too much time, that's impossible :wink:
Definitely some pictures are needed. Got a digital cam?

rmpotsy
06-17-2005, 03:06 PM
im in louisville, we may see each other on 65 sometime pdawg, but i dont think 24 runs through my part of the world. unless of course you meant 64, then our chances really improve. im up and down that for 25 miles a day back and forth to work. ill be the silver gt going 80 @ 8:00 so as im not TOO late to work. i have access to a digital cam but do not own one. please dont think its a slight if i never put pics up. yall have seen it before, it is a stock '97 silver gt... just beautiful! thanks reason for sending me this way. ive already got more than i bargained for or expected.

pdawg
06-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Just didn't know where in KY you were and 24 and 65 are the 2 interstates that head out of NashVegas toward KY. Give me a hollar on you way through to Fla. or anywhere south.

2deadlegs
06-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey man if you are ever on 95 or 70 or US 1 or I-4....maybe I might see you. It's highly unlikely.