PDA

View Full Version : Eibach no longer producing springs for BD/BG series

Huffer
12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
I checked this out on the Eibach Springs website - www.eibach.com (http://www.eibach.com)

I also called a friend who works for Summit Racing, and he called their Eibach rep, who said that they had discontinued support for this series Legacy.

So, if you see Eibach springs for sale, this is your last chance to pick them up for the BD/BG series chassis.

Plays_with_Toys
12-01-2006, 01:04 PM
woot picked mine up a couple weeks ago :twisted:

d1giPhux
12-01-2006, 01:13 PM
I'd get some.. but i dont really want to lower my car. Seems like it would just make the ride more harsh.. maybe i'll just wait till the day i can afford some coil-overs. I always liked lowering my honda's and stuff, but i like the height of my car actually.. even though it could be lowered a bit.. doesnt seem like there are too many options though.

Huffer
12-01-2006, 02:19 PM
^^ the springs on coilovers are typically firmer than any of the "standalone" springs ie. OEM replacements.

OEM replacement springs are designed to lower the stance of the car, while still retaining factory-like ride. Hence why they are usually progressively wound.

deadlydave
12-01-2006, 02:35 PM
one of the reasons i switched my suspension over to late model WRX stuff. That still sux though. I flipped out when Rallitek's website changed and they stopped carrying stuff for BD's.