PDA

View Full Version : Good news about my BK

Sarra
12-30-2006, 02:43 AM
I just picked up a set of WRX stockers for the BK. While I was under there, I checked the brakes.

They have 1,300 miles on them, 2,000 miles on them max. The rotors and pads were changed within a few hundred miles of me buying that thing. Which actually is kinda good since it sounds like it might be a long time before I do a WRX or Outback brake upgrade.

The rotors don't even have grooves in them yet!

I'm going to upload pics in a few minutes, including pics of my intake and part 1 of my grounding mod (since been redone).

badbasser98
12-30-2006, 12:26 PM
I hope there's no grooves in them after only 2k miles...

*waits for pics*

Sarra
12-30-2006, 06:43 PM
http://biyofan.joeyteel.com/

Pics are up. In /groundmod/ the last two pics are of the car as I got it and with the new WRX wheels I put on. I'd like to paint those wheels, but I don't know what color...

Huffer
12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
OT - your tripod camera setup is a bit nuts. You should put the front leg on the passenger floor, and lock the other two down through the passenger seat.
You have a missile sitting in the seat, otherwise.

Couple of bungee cords and the seatbelt, and you'll be good to go. :)

Sarra
12-31-2006, 02:14 AM
OT - your tripod camera setup is a bit nuts. You should put the front leg on the passenger floor, and lock the other two down through the passenger seat.
You have a missile sitting in the seat, otherwise.

Couple of bungee cords and the seatbelt, and you'll be good to go. :)

When driving, I actually use the rear seatbelt to secure the entire thing.

I can't made the darn thing spread it's legs like that, it just won't do it. :( I'd have to mod it... It works alright for what I want it to do. If I had an actual video camera, I would buy a headrest setup, and do it like that instead.