PDA

View Full Version : The new guy

2deadlegs
04-15-2005, 11:32 PM
My name is Allen, I live in the dirtty south. I own 2 legacys and a DL. I am taking my 2 dead legacys and making one great running legacy. One is a 90 auto and the other is a 90 manual. I would like to take the engine and tranny from the stick and stick it where the auto was. The DL is my daily driver.

I don't have any pictures as I do not own a digital camera. I also don't have and computer skills so the avatar thing is beyond me.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

I meant to stick this as a reply and not start a new topic. I told ya I don't know alot about these computer things. Is it possible to move this?

shazapple
04-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Welcome to the site! Im sure theres lots of useful info that people can tell you about swapping your engine/tranny. I know its possible and im sure its been done before.

masube81
04-16-2005, 12:50 AM
Welcome to SLI Allen. :smt039

Reason
04-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Welcome to SLi! I wish we had more info posted for you but we had a problem. Don't worry about the post, it's fine.

2deadlegs
04-16-2005, 01:12 PM
I"m sorry to hear about the great loss and I hope this time around it will be bigger and better than before.

I will be posting me need for tech support on the driveline forum soon. I do not have the time to get started on it just yet so I won't be able to check the board for answers either.

Thank you for letting me be a member of your group. I'm sure throughout time I will post more and be an active member.