PDA

View Full Version : What springs/struts for a BH/BE?

sansMYSTi
01-11-2007, 09:27 AM
Who is running what out there for BE/BH's with regards to springs and struts? I am looking for opinions and experiences to help me make my decision on how to suspend my wagon. I would prefer not to drop it, or at the very least not much of a drop (1.5/1.3" seems to be common), but I am looking for high spring rates and/or more progressive springs. Price is also a concern as I want to get as much for my car before my wife goes on maternity leave and our income goes in the crapper.

rougeben83
01-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Who is running what out there for BE/BH's with regards to springs and struts? I am looking for opinions and experiences to help me make my decision on how to suspend my wagon. I would prefer not to drop it, or at the very least not much of a drop (1.5/1.3" seems to be common), but I am looking for high spring rates and/or more progressive springs. Price is also a concern as I want to get as much for my car before my wife goes on maternity leave and our income goes in the crapper.

Simple: KYB GR2's. Cause they're the only that makes anything new for our cars :wink:

Now if you want some factory JDM bilsteins, or anything from Japan, that's going to cost you...

Huffer
01-11-2007, 12:44 PM
You should talk to JoeT.

pdawg
01-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Andivic's got some pinks for sale. ya might pm him if you are interested.

ten80
01-11-2007, 09:13 PM
get some GR2's off ebay for $230 and buy andy's springs for a killer combo!

sansMYSTi
01-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks guys - I will keep that in mind.