PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my other RIde

Danbob
01-15-2007, 10:14 PM
This is my pride and joy. 2004 WRB premium package WRX. Has every factory option available for the year except upgraded stereo. She's COBB stage 2 tuned via accessport as of right now with a full catless turbo xs exhaust including the txs magnaflow version one muffler and catless up-pipe. Hawk HPS Street Pads, Kartboy Shortshifter, bushings and knob, momo pads, autospeed dead pedal, VDO Boost and EGT gauges, s203 red hazzard button, black s203 interior trim, stainless heatshield, grounding kit, full intercooler hose kit, K&N drop in, silencer delete elbow, 22mm adjustable rear sway, Kartboy solid endlinks, sti sideskirts, cleared JDM headlights, yellow fogs, jdm style tail light pattern, rebadged trunk, and a set of anthracite 17x7 prodrive p1's with 225-445-17 Avon Tech 550 A/S tires complete the package.

Future plans include prodrive lowerings springs, adjustable front swaybar, IHI VF34 turbo, TXS topmount, Walbro Fuel Pump, and Deastchworks injectors to complete the package.

As she currently is, she makes about 230-ish wheel HP on Pump gas - stock wrx's make about 180-190 depending on the dyno. By the time all the work is completed with a protune, I should be right where I want to stay at around 280 wheel hp. No point in more power than that for a wrx in my opinion other than for shits and giggles.

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2007/01/DSCF0061-4.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2007/01/DSCF0060-4.jpg

02LGT
01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
nice ride! :grin:

strat81
01-15-2007, 11:14 PM
nice wrx!!

i disagree on the no need for more than 280 whp comment though. my buddies 321 whp bugeye is a blast. :shock:

Danbob
01-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey don't get me wrong I would love 500 hp in mycar, but the money would be ridiculous at that point....I don't have it LOL. I just want my car perfect for me all around. I love me some 600hp STi action though :twisted:

d1giPhux
01-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey don't get me wrong I would love 500 hp in mycar, but the money would be ridiculous at that point....I don't have it LOL. I just want my car perfect for me all around. I love me some 600hp STi action though :twisted:

Id be happy with a stock wrx.. hah. Nice car tho man!

Danbob
01-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Thanks bro - I worked hard for several years to afford her new and mod her - Fiancee and I just bought a condo but th good news is we are not stupid with money, so I get to keep both of my cars and she gets her nice new kitchen that she wanted so badly. I was actually willing to sacrifice one of the cars to do the kitchen because she means the world to me. It's pretty sweet to be this lucky at 25...We work hard and never abuse or take things for granted. :smile:

blackgtbeauty
01-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Beautiful car man, sounds like you've earned it!

Danbob
01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Thanks man - yeah well, I don't know - I hope I have LOL - I just love cars and driving. Hope to meet some of you guys and girls in person sometime and see your cars:-)

sheepdog
01-18-2007, 06:29 PM
nice, thats exactly what the donor car for my swap looked like :)

simple mods can take you to 250whp, and that is a blast to drive

Danbob
01-19-2007, 04:37 PM
It is a hell of a lot of fun to drive. No matter what, people are always still surprised when my little ble Subaru comes out of nowhere and can beat up on most any car on the road. Mustang owners hate themselves when I am around :twisted: Don't get me wrong - I love mustangs but it's just funny when a 4 door 4 cylinder sedan hands it to them.