PDA

View Full Version : whys everybody from down under...

norma_jean
07-06-2005, 04:31 PM
im chris from albany and this is my 4th subaru, but my first tuner and i love it. by the way legacy gets no respect in the states. im glad i finally found a forum that wasnt 97% WRX, 1% legacy, and 2% crap.

galek_98gt
07-06-2005, 04:57 PM
:wave:

btw: i'm a southerner.

Wiscon_Mark
07-06-2005, 08:59 PM
by the way legacy gets no respect in the states.

I don't know, real car owners that know their stuff like Subarus. I'm on another forum of mostly domestic cars (real tuners, not ricers) and they have a proper respect for great cars. But you're right, people around here can have their heads up their asses as far as cars go...

im glad i finally found a forum that wasnt 97% WRX, 1% legacy, and 2% crap.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

ooberdoob
07-07-2005, 01:17 AM
albany?! as in NY state?! hot chit!

norma_jean
07-07-2005, 06:18 AM
dont meen to offend, i was just being a little extreme with the crap comment but you have to admit people are pretty gaga over wrx. personally, I would love to own a Baja/

and yep Im from albany NY, you too?>

Wiscon_Mark
07-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh, you didn't offend, I was just offering my viewpoint. Yeah, I think all of us would like a WRX...so we can steal its engine and put it into our Legacy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
David (ooberdoob) is actually from North Carolina but I think he used to live in NY.

ooberdoob
07-07-2005, 12:01 PM
close, but no cigars mark, i'm from adams, MA.

i'm was up there a week ago, and i'm going back up in august 8th, maybe we could meet up and go for a drive or something? albany is so close.

Reason
07-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I think all of us would like a WRX...so we can steal its engine and put it into our Legacy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hell no! I rather build up a real Legacy monster with Legacy parts. (no offense to the guys with a WRX swap). I have a few things in the works.

Reason
07-07-2005, 04:37 PM
We do have alot of people from "down under" but I'm not one. I'm 100% American beefcake from the biggest little state in the union. :usa2:

norma_jean
07-07-2005, 04:47 PM
SWEET i love the Rhode island. Hey Oober, Im actually from schenectady but i hate to admit it so i say albany, hey if you wanna drive you should stop by a place called APG motorsports they have a web site with directions, ha im too lazy to write them out, but im there or neer there literally all the time. Hey has anyone ever thought of makin some decal kits or window decals for this site? decals may be a little rice (and i admit i have 'em) but i would sure as shit sport a subaru legacy international decal on my car.

Reason
07-07-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm working with a place right now for decals. Once he sends me something I will show everyone what we are working with.

haplesspete
07-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Well It is an international forum and we dont want to hog it.
we are just lucky enough to have lots of Legacys down here and plenty of people who apreciate them for what they are.
I have been going up to people in carparks and on the street that have Legacys as well to try and get the membership up.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a good time while you are here, we all seem to get on and can help one another with info.

PETE. :)