PDA

View Full Version : '05 X 4X4

bakergtt
04-19-2007, 03:55 PM
So most of you knew that I bought an X (xterra) since my car has been in the shop oh since December due to problems and parts taking forever

Nothing special so far about the rig. Have some 32" OC Toyo tires and it had a 40 series magnaflow muffler on it, which is annoying. It has a 9 speaker w/ sub rockford fasgate 6 discs stereo, which is pretty damn load and sounds good.

Its a pretty sweet ride except for the gas, 14 mpg, but I guess thats what you get when you have a 4l v6 with 265hp/287tq

I plan on getting a 3" lift at some point and a Bull bumper from ARB when it comes out, winch and some extra lights up top.

https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2007/04/X-4.jpg

Kraziken
04-19-2007, 04:25 PM
So most of you knew that I bought an X (xterra) since my car has been in the shop oh since December due to problems and parts taking forever

Nothing special so far about the rig. Have some 32" OC Toyo tires and it had a 40 series magnaflow muffler on it, which is annoying. It has a 9 speaker w/ sub rockford fasgate 6 discs stereo, which is pretty damn load and sounds good.

Its a pretty sweet ride except for the gas, 14 mpg, but I guess thats what you get when you have a 4l v6 with 265hp/287tq

I plan on getting a 3" lift at some point and a Bull bumper from ARB when it comes out, winch and some extra lights up top.

Yikes 14mpg?

Looks nice though. Those are some serious tires. Are you still getting rid of the Subie when it is finished?

GrassyKnoll
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I like Nissans. American made cars FTL!!

bakergtt
04-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Yikes 14mpg?

Looks nice though. Those are some serious tires. Are you still getting rid of the Subie when it is finished?

As of right now, no. We will see how things go once the engine is broke in.

As of right now im getting NEW: crank, Wiesco pistons, turbo oil pump, rebuilt SOHC RS heads, re-bushing pauter rods, rebuild turbo, fixed JDM replica bumper and probably will finally put on my FMIC. It will more then likely get a new tune too since I have all these changes. I have been meaning to get pics of the engine torn apart and the parts but just havent had time to get to the shop.