PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want to start a club with me

ProjectLegacy
07-17-2005, 01:42 AM
i wanna start a subaru club full of legacy wagons sedans wrxs but u must live near glen burnie cause theres alot of racing goin on on ritchie hwy and i want to dominate these hondas and mazdas anyone in???

gator gt
07-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Whoa. You're gonna have to explain and slow down.

You want to start a club in your area to dominate the honda's and mazda's. Right, got that.

And you want Subaru Legacy wagons and sedans. Got that too.

But you listed WRX in there as if it was a model of the Legacy. Do you mean you want WRXs in the club too? Or Legacys with WRX swaps?

And no, I won't join....I'm no where near you. I'm in NH. Sorry.

GGT

edit: this perhaps should be placed in general discussion or a regional forum....whats it got to do with cosmetics?

ProjectLegacy
07-17-2005, 04:57 PM
k sry i was excited bout the idea and no i want mostly all types of subarus it would just make us look better if we ran a lotta legacies

2deadlegs
07-17-2005, 04:59 PM
You probably shouldn't give reference to street racing as it is ILLEGAL!!

Wiscon_Mark
07-17-2005, 08:31 PM
You probably shouldn't give reference to street racing as it is ILLEGAL!!

Yeah, most forums tend to frown on street racing. Its really not a good idea. I know it happens, but we don't need to promote it....

I really wouldn't mind taking hondas and mazdas down a little, but....(see quote)

ProjectLegacy
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
i never said the words street racing i said a club that would dominate mazdas and hondas
plus theres a drag strip bout 20 mi from my house in crofton theres alot of honda sho offs there

Wiscon_Mark
07-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Sounds good. Too bad Subarus get no respect here either...hell, even Mazdas don't. It's solid redneck American muscle (not that there's anything wrong with American Muscle) around here...
And too bad I don't live anywhere near any other members...Masube is the closest at 150 miles :evil:

Plays_with_Toys
07-18-2005, 01:35 PM
You actually did say street racing. You said there are alot of races on ritchie hwy. That doesn't sound like a drag strip to me.

For me, planning out street racing, high speeds, etc... is bad.

Rolling up to a light, and dumb ass who thinks he's all that cuz his mustang has a v6, and "spirited driving" up to the speed limit from time to time, not as bad. :lol:

Wiscon_Mark
07-18-2005, 01:36 PM
If you want to do track racing, fine by us, but we really aren't about racing. Period.

2deadlegs
07-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Holly crap...I thought I was being a Dick.

Tokio
07-18-2005, 03:58 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ProjectLegacy
07-19-2005, 10:57 AM
right now nuthin my cars been in a accident but i got a wrx engine comin with trans and a wiring harness lots a work to be done

SubaruGenki
07-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Even with a WRX swap, you probably still wont beat built RX7's. Fact of the matter is, an AWD legacy isnt designed for drag racing. If you want to drag or race people on the freeway (which i also do not condone, street racing is retarded and illegal), you should probably go get yourself an RX7 ( i own one and they are fun as hell to drive).

Tristan, don't be such a dick. i know this kid may be a little lost (well mebbe alot), but we should try to steer him in the right direction. Doest make you lok very good when you flame noobs.

Wiscon_Mark
07-19-2005, 01:04 PM
+1 to what Genki said.

RWD is for drag racing. AWD is for REAL racing (WRC, etc etc)

Tris_STi
07-19-2005, 01:24 PM
Even with a WRX swap, you probably still wont beat built RX7's. Fact of the matter is, an AWD legacy isnt designed for drag racing. If you want to drag or race people on the freeway (which i also do not condone, street racing is retarded and illegal), you should probably go get yourself an RX7 ( i own one and they are fun as hell to drive).

Tristan, don't be such a dick. i know this kid may be a little lost (well mebbe alot), but we should try to steer him in the right direction. Doest make you lok very good when you flame noobs.

Bullshit.

If he's old enough to push the 'submit' button on the posts he composes, I think he's old enough to handle what WILL come his way when he KNOWS what he's saying is utterly retarded. Don't be so PC-let's-coddle-everyone's-ignorance. :roll:

FCs are dope, period. I'd rock one. FDs are even sexier. I just hate working on the 13BT.

And yes, ProjectLegacy, they're right. AWD cars are inherently at a loss when it comes to any kind of straight-line racing. Like we say, "Anyone can go fast in a straight line. " --Well, that's true. But none of those FWD or RWD fast cars are as stable in corners as an AWD car would be. They don't have anywhere near the drivetrain loss that we do, however, to many Subaru performance drivers, it's a fair trade considering what we gain in handling and traction. If you want to go blisteringly fast, do what Genki suggests and get a FC3S, RWD Wank *cough* *cough* el .

SubaruGenki
07-19-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm not sayin we should coddle, just telling you to not be such an a-hole hehehehe...

ProjectLegacy
07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
even if u guys think umm closed road races are dumb its like uhh need for speed underground around here who has the sickest and fastest car gets respect and oh boy do i have plans for my legacy brighton with the GT-R badge from a skyline on it

ProjectLegacy
07-19-2005, 07:41 PM
and im cnverting my car to rear wheel drive because im a huge fan of drifting so hence the name project legacy i m going to try to reboot the import tuners minds around here bout " grocery gettin station wagons" i am a threat to hondas i hate them , and mazdas i shouldnt have included their arent enogh around here so il say hondas and mitsubishi soo any one wanna jon a subaru sho off club instead of illegal racing??

SubaruGenki
07-20-2005, 07:17 AM
im too busy with chess club...

badbasser98
07-20-2005, 08:30 AM

:lol: :wink:

Wiscon_Mark
07-20-2005, 09:41 AM

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Wiscon_Mark
07-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I've got a deal for you, Project Legacy. I don't think any member on SLi really is interested in the least about your idea. Ask us about modding, fixing, etc, but we're really not into your idea. Why don't you PM reason and have him delete this thread and we forget all about it? sound cool? I think its the best idea :D

badbasser98
07-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Please sell your Legacy and buy a Civic. :x

I hate to turn away any subaru owner, but in this case I must agree with Tris...

SubaruGenki
07-20-2005, 02:40 PM
+1 for this kid getting a honda. h0nD@z @r3 t3H F@STARR !!!!!!!

Tris_STi
07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
See? I'm not such a big dick after all, am I? Now who can buy this asshat's poor car from him? 2DL, you got the scrilla for it?

Wiscon_Mark
07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
See? I'm not such a big dick after all, am I? Now who can buy this asshat's poor car from him? 2DL, you got the scrilla for it?

I betcha he does :lol:

Never too late to take me up on my offer, PL...

Tris_STi
07-20-2005, 03:30 PM
[quote="Tris_STi":9zk5y86x]See? I'm not such a big dick after all, am I? Now who can buy this asshat's poor car from him? 2DL, you got the scrilla for it?

I betcha he does :lol:

Never too late to take me up on my offer, PL...[/quote:9zk5y86x]

Being a forgiving dickhead, I'd have to agree. Just apologize for the blasphemy, and all is well. I may even give you a second chance at earning my respect. :wink:

EDIT: Run-on sentences own you, so I'd assume vocabulary would, too.

Here:
www.dictionary.com/search?q=blasphemy (http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=blasphemy)

The sin being an attempt at AWD adultry, and me being raised Catholic, if you thought it, you said it, so you better confess! 3 Hail Marys, 1 minute, 6 seconds.

:wink:

ProjectLegacy
07-21-2005, 07:58 PM
i hate hondas, and beside their all ff and their overrated . oh and i wont sell my legacy i love it but im seriously makin it a rear wheel drive car so i can drift

SubaruGenki
07-21-2005, 11:17 PM
are you seriously retarded? a FR legacy is about the stupidest hing i've heard. get a real drift car if that is what you want to do... first you're talking about a car club. then our talking about street racing on a highway. now you're talking about drifting. choose one. no one builds a drag/drift car. its either a drag car or a drift car. drift racing is not about going fast for the sake of going fast. its about getting sideways....

Tris_STi
07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
i hate hondas, and beside their all ff and their overrated . oh and i wont sell my legacy i love it but im seriously makin it a rear wheel drive car so i can drift

I hope you get assaulted everyday for the rest of your life. :P

Wiscon_Mark
07-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Ummm.....does anyone else see the problem with "I wanna make it RWD so I can drift" ??? I see WRXs (yes, they're AWD :P ) drifting all the time....

If you wanted to be a drag racer, then I can see going to RWD....but Subarus aren't drag racers. Get yourself another car.

2deadlegs
07-23-2005, 03:30 AM
I'll buy it off you...if you remove the ricer skyline badge.

SC00BS
07-29-2005, 08:06 AM
Hey boys, there is a guy in Oz who has converted his wagon to RWD and competes in the Australian D1, he also knows how to drive as he is a competitor in the Australian Rally Championship, so he therefore does on the race track not the highwa. With that said I don't agree with anything that PL has said

2deadlegs
07-29-2005, 09:26 AM
I begining to like this SCOOBS guy....OK in my book.

legacy92ej22t
07-29-2005, 09:40 AM
I know of quite a few drift WRX's that have been converted to RWD. There's actually kits you can buy IIRC. I don't see why it's stupid. If you love Subaru but want a drift car then it's very sensable. You guys are just being haters.

My buddy has a 95 Impreza with EJ22T swap that is RWD. Custom paint, slightly lowered, it's pimpin'. It's badass watching him do full rwd burnouts and stuff. I love it.