PDA

View Full Version : Whiteline endlinks for BE chassis?

tekkitan
05-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, I am getting a new rear swaybar next week and figured i'd get some endlinks too. found some endlinks on ebay, Whiteline. kit for both from and rear. KLC26 and KLC30 (the KLC31 kit). are these going to fit on my BE Legacy or am I just buying these to resell them to someone locally :)

Huffer
05-27-2007, 07:24 AM
Did you check the part# with Whiteline? That's your best source.

sansMYSTi
05-28-2007, 09:25 AM
I bought the KLC26 "C" type links for my BH and they did not fit (clearance issues) - I needed the spherical bearing type links instead (KLC044). I am not sure if the case is the same for the BE or not. I also bought the spherical bearing type links for the front (KLC39), but have not gotten the front bar yet to see if they fit (they should).

tekkitan
05-28-2007, 09:46 AM
yeah, I'm sure it'll be the same issue. DLC from legacycentral.org told me the stock links are much stronger than previous years and shouldn't have any issues using them with a bigger bar. if i do have issues though, i will get those KLC044. i found them online for $119.

rougeben83
05-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Dont waste your money. The stock one is strong enough. Its metal and is a sealed heim joint as well. The only reason I got aftermarket endlinks on RSB (modified miata heim jointed ones) was because of clearance issues which needed the endlink to be a different length.

You need a straight endlink that looks like O===O.

tekkitan
05-29-2007, 08:00 AM
Dont waste your money. The stock one is strong enough. Its metal and is a sealed heim joint as well. The only reason I got aftermarket endlinks on RSB (modified miata heim jointed ones) was because of clearance issues which needed the endlink to be a different length.

You need a straight endlink that looks like O===O.

thanks ben. yeah i talked to DLC who has the exact same car as me and he recommended to me that the stock end links are pretty strong and should just reuse them. hopefully i won't have any clearance issues though ;)

blackgtbeauty
01-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Update Please!

Did you get that bar on there? any clearance issues?