PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sydney, Australia

SC00BS
07-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi guys I'm from Sydney and own a '92 RS Liberty. Its currently having a massive overhaul and should be ready around December

Wiscon_Mark
07-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Hello! Good to see another Auzzie around, although you're yet another member that I get to be jealous of :D

Welcome to SLi, and make sure you look around, there's quite a lot of good stuff around here :)

What's involved in this massive overhaul? Engine swap, Engine rebuild, etc etc?

SC00BS
07-27-2005, 10:17 PM
V3 STi motor and gearbox, MY98 WRX interior, new front mount(Kangaroo killed the last 1) Greddy oil catch can, Apexi exhaust 3 inch all the way, Wolf 3D
ECU, STi front and rear rotors and callipers, Full colour change respray. Plus I already have
600hp fuel pump, Malpassi rising rate fuel regulator, JIC coilover suspension, Whiteline front and rear swaybars, Whiteline anti lift kit, whiteline rear toe lock kit, whiteline strutbrace, whiteline heavy duty steering mount, whiteline heavy duty swaybar links, Cusco brake cylinder stopper, MRT heavy duty clutch, Apexi AVC-R.
I think thats it. Hoping for around 200kw at the wheels which I believe is around 350hp at the wheels

Wiscon_Mark
07-27-2005, 10:31 PM
:shock: Holy niceness! :twisted:

A kangaroo...that's pretty funny (not that your car got damaged, its just the novelty, sorry) :lol:

2deadlegs
07-27-2005, 11:44 PM
If you have any of those RS front bumpers kicking around you can feel free to send me 2. I need one in obsidian black pearl and the funky maroon that subaru used for my 93 legacy sedan.

Please mail to:

the king of the south
PSL, FL

Please be sure to export many hawtness aussie females. If they come equiped with Fosters and some tucker it will be much appreciated.

G'day from the states. Welcome aboard mate.

Disturbed_beast
07-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Welcome man

SC00BS
07-28-2005, 03:24 AM
:shock: Holy niceness! :twisted:

A kangaroo...that's pretty funny (not that your car got damaged, its just the novelty, sorry) :lol:

Yeah tell me about it. I liked them until that 1 jumped out in front of me, but hey it gave me a reason to respray the car. Oh yeah and the turbo will be sitting on a new twisted turbo setup with a custom up pipe and custom down pipe. The air filter will also be relocated to inside the drivers side front guard

Reason
07-28-2005, 04:14 AM
Welcome to SLi! glad to see you here. Hope to see you post up everything you know!! :twisted:

SC00BS
07-28-2005, 04:59 AM
I will have plenty of info to give after the build :smt023

ddctd2AWD
07-28-2005, 06:53 AM
WOW! Looks like you are about to do some niiiice stuff! Cabt wait to see it done (or even in progress, whatever!)!
PICS!
PICS!
PICS!
PICS!
PICS!
PICS!
PICS!

:D

SC00BS
07-28-2005, 08:19 AM
As soon asI the pics start coming from my mechanic I'll start posting them. The body work began at the start of this week so I'm pretty keen to see some progress myself

pdawg
07-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Welcome aboard. I guessing kangaroos are like deers over here.

2deadlegs
07-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Screw posting pics....send the car to me when you are done and I will drive it all over and everyone from the board can see it. KInds like a "check out my new toy" tour.....

I hear that there is a large french following over there in your neck of the woods. Is this true? I only ask because I used to talk to a girl that lived in Perth.

SC00BS
07-28-2005, 07:54 PM
deadlegs it's funny you should say that. My missus has a french background and lived in Dunkirk for a while. Her best friend is staying with us at the moment and she is from France

08-04-2005, 04:08 AM
Good to see another AUssie here :) welcome to the club :lol: