PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Fantasy (American) Football

Reason
08-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I haven't done this in a few years. I thought it would be fun to play with some of you. Please join and it is just for fun (and bragging rights :wink: ) I hope to fill all 20 spots, all info will be below. When you join, your team should be your SLi name and team name, for example: My team name is Reason's Renegades. This way I know who's butt I'm kicking :twisted: . There will be 2 leagues, The first one is Head 2 Head and 2nd one are for points, balls to the wall! You dont have to join both but please at least one. Good luck

~~~~~~~HEAD 2 HEAD LEAGUE~~~~~~
You have been invited to join terribleterry01's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 336837
Password: Legacy

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

~~~~~~POINTS LEAGUE~~~~~

You have been invited to join terribleterry01's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 336856
Password: Legacy

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Wiscon_Mark
08-05-2005, 11:06 AM
I did it last year (did pretty well considering Preist Holmes was out most of the season ;)) and it was a lot of fun, I will join again!

Reason
08-05-2005, 02:30 PM
That's cool Mark, anyone else?

Perdue
08-05-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm interested, but this will be my first time doing it. My partner from work participates in a head-to-head every year, and won his league (and $2k profit) this past year. I wouldn't mind playin for fun, but Reason...a link would be nice :roll: ;-)

Wiscon_Mark
08-05-2005, 04:11 PM
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Perdue
08-05-2005, 04:16 PM
lol yeah...I finally found it

Wiscon_Mark
08-05-2005, 04:23 PM
I'm registered for both of them now...Perdue and Reason. Well, we only need 17 more :D

Perdue
08-05-2005, 05:12 PM
I only joined the head-to-head. Mark's been givin me a rundown of how it all works via AIM. Go, Perdue's Porkers!

Wiscon_Mark
08-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Go, Perdue's Porkers!

:lol: that still makes me laugh

Perdue
08-05-2005, 09:29 PM
it somewhat sucks, but is awesome at the same time. SCPD tests in October, so I MAY be heading for the West Virginia State Police Academy sooner than I though. It might not be until spring, or I might be sent to the winter class, I dunno. Gotta pass the tests first. :twisted:

Reason
08-06-2005, 05:46 AM
So it seems like only 2 of you have the balls to face me. I'm thinking I will hook up the winner of the league with a free set of decals (color of choice)

Reason
08-07-2005, 08:30 PM
We need a few more people, lets go people.

Reason
08-14-2005, 12:05 PM
250+ members and we cant get a few more people? I'm sure theres a few more people willing to play. Don't make me have to make false links to the league :twisted:

Wiscon_Mark
08-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Don't make me have to make false links to the league :twisted:

:lol: :lol: