PDA

View Full Version : Help Need Help My car vibrates On Drive and Nuetral

tony_s14
11-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Okay guys i have a serious issue and it been bugging me out of my mind these past too day my car vibrates on reverse and drive i check all fluids, sparks and all. what i did was change the driver side axle and now at ever stop my car vibrates and it sucks i check all my work it doesn't vibrate whilen moving only when at a stop i check the pin everything i remove and torqued everything too specs i also check all the mounts im not sure if it just me noticing something i didn't noticed before or is it really something wrong it driving me crazy help please.

Sarra
11-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Most probably is either engine mounts or trans mounts. Autos vibrate when either, or both, of those mounts get old, fail, or... Um, have problems.

SilentRacer
11-14-2007, 02:04 AM
I had this same problem and it was caused by the intake not being properly secured. Did you change engine air filter recently?

tony_s14
11-15-2007, 12:24 AM
it not the air intake

Jedi Taxi
11-21-2007, 08:11 AM
sounds like warped rotors to me. either that or loose brake pads. lets see, KA24DE? probably just old engine mounts, nissan has had issues about them in the 240sex before.