PDA

View Full Version : GTDrifter's 1996 Hyundai Accent

GTDrifter
12-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Currently I drive a 1996 Hyundai Accent...I hate it...I'm getting a 1997 Legacy GT so I can't wait. My Accent is too small for me and I'm just so sick of it already. I had it for a little over a year now...when i first got it it snowed really bad and a tree fell on it...it smashed my windshield, dented my fender really bad, bent my hood, and put little dents all over the car...then my me and my one friend went thru a dirt lot after it rained and we went thru one puddle and smash the car into macadum cause the dirt lot had a dip in it under the water so we didnt see it so that bent my frame and set off my airbags and literally blew up my dash...i hurt my wrist and he had a scraped chin so we were lucky...then my one friend kicked it and dented it and my other friend threw his shoe at it for no reason and dented the door but i got a little off topic tho my Accent has somewhat good acceleration I hate it...So if anybody wants this car for parts or anything let me know...i live in Schuylkill County, PA PM me is your interested lol

Huffer
12-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Damn, carriage returns FTW dude.

Sounds like it's not the car, you need a 4x4 truck or something with that kind of abuse being thrown at it??

deadlydave
12-28-2007, 10:43 AM
umm...Welcome! :smile:

That post was just a tad difficult to read. In the future, could you please break up your posts a little bit?

It sounds like your Accent has been through Hell.

GTDrifter
12-28-2007, 04:56 PM
yeah i almost paid it off and everything broke and i still dont have it paid off yet so i just put it through hell

me and the friend that got in the accident with me are trying to find a bronco to just go bushin with

i wanted a GT for a while but my Accent was the cheapest thing for me and i knew that i was going to wreck my first car cause everybody does so why pay for a nice expensive car and have it crash

when i get my GT im taking good care of it and if any of my friends do anything to it ill kill them lol

i just cant wait to get rid of my Accent

Plays_with_Toys
12-28-2007, 07:35 PM
1) buy video camera
2) video tape burning accent
3) youtube
4)
5) profit!

GTDrifter
12-28-2007, 11:11 PM
what...actually lighting the car on fire? i was thinking more on the lines of packing it with explosives, jumping it off a cliff and detonate in mid-air...blow the car out of existance.

that would make me happy and whats step 4

Plays_with_Toys
12-29-2007, 12:02 AM
if you can figure that out, proceed to step 5.

GTDrifter
12-29-2007, 12:33 AM
i just want that car to die...its still running which is surprising...that car was put thru hell even before i got it...the kid that had it before me took it out onto Uke roads (roads to mines where uke trucks drive-big open dirt roads) and screwed up the suspension and allignment

he sold me it with 4 bald tires, 2 of them wouldnt pass inspection and the other 2 would barely pass...the heat shield is held together with wire instead of bolts...

after i bought it my reverse lights are messed up...first they were on when i was in gear and off when i was in reverse...the tree fell on my car and that costed alot just for the windshield...i had to get new tires...and alot of other things i cant remember cause its 12:30 a.m. where i live lol

i hate my car

Reason
12-29-2007, 01:10 AM
Any pics of this POS? I say that since it was described as one.

GTDrifter
12-29-2007, 10:20 AM
i Have pics...not really good ones...i put one as my avatar but i guess it didnt work...ill keep trying

BE-Fresh
12-29-2007, 07:37 PM
Uh...

GTDrifter
12-31-2007, 12:08 PM
alright, i couldnt put my pics on the site...i was going to put them on myspace and use that url but my computers too slow and alot of the pics had errors or somtin idk my computers retarded

i'm defintily getting that GT...i called the dealer about half an hour ago and its $3,200 so my parents are letting me get it...depending on if hes doing any work to it or not i might have the car in the next 2-4 weeks. i cant wait!

Huffer
12-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Mommy & Daddy sponsored car?...

Reason
12-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Mommy & Daddy sponsored car?...

Shit I would take one at this point too lol

GTDrifter
12-31-2007, 08:23 PM
no...im paying for it...its their loan but i have to pay it but we went up today and paid $100 for him to hold it...all we have to do is get the loan...its loaded too.

moon roof... power windows, locks, seats, and mirrors...150k miles tho but it runs really good.....i cant wait to get it