PDA

View Full Version : BG5 WRC - my lil twin turbo wagon

BG5WRC
08-15-2005, 08:56 AM
g'day fellas (any ladies?)

Just joined up recently, i'm based in Perth - Western Australia

keen to see what the rest of the world is up to with their Legacy's. looks like good site to find out,

my first car was a FWD 1995 Subaru Liberty (Legacy) sedan which i used in motorsport and it was fairly modified.

the current car is also a 1995 Subaru Legacy, but its a JDM twin turbo GT wagon.

anyway, so as no one has a reason to complain.. here are some photos. the car has had the skirts colour coded and 18grade black tint since this photo and a number of other mods, but you get the idea

http://www.designeffects.com.au/carstuff/legacy/maxaction_aug05/DSC04711.JPG

http://www.designeffects.com.au/carstuff/legacy/DSC03408.JPG

cheers.

2deadlegs
08-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Insert drooly dude here...

GRRRR!!!

galek_98gt
08-15-2005, 12:48 PM
niiiiiiiiiice

pdawg
08-16-2005, 08:28 AM
Good looking ride, Welcome

BG5WRC
08-17-2005, 01:06 AM
cheers fellas,

definately some nice leggys on this site after a bit more of a poke around.

Wiscon_Mark
08-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Okay, that goes down as the HOTTEST wagon, I have ever seen on SLi (or anywhere)

I hope this guy is a regluar....when I saw that photo, I jumped right out of my damn chair! wow! Words cannot describe....

Welcome :D

scottzg
08-18-2005, 10:58 PM
what'cha runnin for an alignment? Optical illusion?

Very sweet car, btw.

Wiscon_Mark
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
This car makes me want to go out and wash and wax mine...again :lol:

It's so beautiful....absolute work of art

Hey, my wagon shares pretty much one exterior part (besides the sheetmetal design)...I have those foglights! :lol:

You gonna hang around SLi man? Or are you gonna make us all feel like we saw a ghost?

2deadlegs
08-28-2005, 12:03 AM
MArk should save up the chedda (made from milk and mark has plenty) and buy a set of JDM heads and tails....and anything else he can get his hands on JDM. Momo steering wheel...some Work wheels....maybe even a JDM navi system.

BG5WRC
09-04-2005, 07:59 AM
cheers for the nice comments, i've grown up with legacy's in the family - so not going anywhere.

its winter at moment so i dont have as many oportunities to take photos, but with the skirts painted and tint done it looks a fair bit cleaner then above.

for alignment the car is running front and rear whiteline adjustable camber bolts, this week adjustable strut tops go in which should allow me to run up to about 4degrees negative camber. the rest of the suspension is JDM HKS 70mm lowering springs, JDM 03STi Dampners, Whiteline ALK, Whiteline 22mm front sway bar, Whiteline Heavy duty rear mount kit, Whiteline heavy duty rear end links, XRD adjustable rear 24mm sway bar, etc etc. F&R gaurds are rolled and the car rides cleaning, no gaurd scraping and not low enough to bottom out anywhere...

cheers.