PDA

View Full Version : New Legacy owner from Indiana!

undercoverobbie
01-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted to stick my head in and say hello. I'm a Subie fan from the Evansville IN area, and I currently own a white '97 Legacy 2.5 GT wagon affectionately known as the battleship. It cost me a grand total of $1750, and has been a fun little fixer upper. I learned to drive on an Outback and have previously owned an Impreza coupe, and I have to say that I like my wagon the best. I'm a big fan of the WRC, I occasionally make the drive up to Ohio and play in the dirt for a RallyX, and am also a member on DirtyImpreza.com.

Unfortunately, I managed to smash the Legacy all to heck by rear-ending a Grand Am, so it's currently in the shop for a nose job and some dental work (thank god for Nasioc's classifieds). But I'll have it back soon enough!

I'm glad to be a member on here, it looks like a nice forum!

Wiscon_Mark
01-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Hi!

Pictures of the car when it's all pretty again? Welcome to the site, and it's nice to see some more midwesterners.

Huffer
01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome!

Mr. Sociable
01-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Howdy! When I first read the thread title I saw "India" instead of "Indiana." I'm not sure what that has to do with anything at all...but hi.

deadlydave
01-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Welcome! Don't feel glum, I rear-ended a Mitsubishi Outlander with my old one. Then I had it rebuilt and hit a guardrail while asleep. Then, I had it rebuilt and drove it into the ground. that thing was a tank.

sharky nrk
01-31-2008, 06:42 AM
Welcome man