PDA

View Full Version : FIRST SUBBIE

SICK-92-AWD
09-01-2005, 09:55 PM
I JUST GOT MY 92 LIBERTY GX WAGON 2 DAYS AGO, I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU GUYS HAVE ORGANISED CRUISES OVER HERE OR NOT...
IM NOT LOOKING TO SPEND A FORTUNE ON THE CAR BUT IM HOPING TO GET A CANNON COMING OFF A 2 1/4" THE CAT-BACK AND SOME NICE RIMS, ALSO I'D LIKE TO FIND OUT IF STOCK AIRBAGS CAN BE LOWERED?
THANX. AND NICE FORUM! :wink:

ALSO HOW DO I GET THE SMALL LOGO NEXT TO MY NAME? DO I HAVE TO HAVE POSTED A CERTAIN NUMBER OF POSTS?

Wiscon_Mark
09-01-2005, 10:07 PM
We do have some meets (official SLi and non-official) occasionally, but not as much as you auzzies seem to do it.

Welcome to the site.

You'll take some crap for the "cannon" We prefer low, deep, smooth exhaust tones around here and like stainless steel borla and stromung :) No fart cans. They sound too much like Hondas ;)

As for the stock airbags comment....do you mean to tell me that subies have suspension bags standard? I've never heard of that. But for cornering capability, I would suggest no airbags at all...

As for the "small logo" I'm not sure what you mean, but your rank (SLi n00b, SLi Silver, gold, etc) will go up with posts. If you mean avatars, that's completely custom, and you can do basically whatever you want, as long as it isn't huge.

And please don't use the caps lock, it looks like you're yelling...

Welcome again 8)

SICK-92-AWD
09-01-2005, 10:12 PM
hahaha, my bad no more caps. yea over here it came standard with bag suspension, kinda annoyed cause i was gonna cut the springs and sit her on her ass. I've tried the avator thing but it keeps telling me the file size is too big, but the ones i've tried are like 28kb..? is there a certain format that works?

Wiscon_Mark
09-01-2005, 10:13 PM
PM sent about the avatar.

i'd suggest all new springs and shocks, honestly

2deadlegs
09-02-2005, 10:39 PM
DON'T CUT YOUR SPRINGS!!

We "had" organized cruises....untill the price of gas went up over the price of a gallon of milk.