PDA

View Full Version : Subaru Technical Info Archive

fibuz
04-21-2005, 01:35 AM
If you want to **buy** technical documents related to your car, you can get it from subaru directly via their tech doc website. A lot of members may already have this info, but in the case that you cant find what you're looking for, this is a good place to start.

http://techinfo.subaru.com/html/index.jsp

fibuz

belladonna
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM
awesome, thanks 8)

gator gt
07-29-2005, 12:09 AM
:!:

Great wealth of info, as I just spent a wknd downloading FSM sections for the swap....but oh, it hurt! only 20 pdf downloads per hour. And read the faqs.....if you click on a link wrong, you miss out on some downloading...tricky.

I downloaded somewhere in the vicinity of 500+ documents in the subscribed 72 hour limit.

like I said, it hurt.

but I'm glad I have them. And burned them on disc!!!

GGT

Wiscon_Mark
07-31-2005, 06:50 PM
so should we be going to you for free? Or did you not download the entire thing? :lol:

gator gt
07-31-2005, 09:06 PM
You tryin' to whore me up now?? Geez!! :lol:

No, I didn't download the entire site. It can not, CAN NOT, be done with a minimal 72 hour subscription. They only allow you to download 20 docs per hour.

Unfortunately, they don't offer FSMs for pre-95 Legacys (or any other car IIRC).

Actually, if you can save a few days out of ones schedule, the $35 isn't a bad fee to download what you can grab for 72 hours.

Like I mentioned though, it'll hurt stretching your awake hours that long. I can't take cat naps, so I lost large chunks of time when I was sleeping. I left my tendency for all-nighters back at college. Good ridence.

GGT

Kcwiro
11-19-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey well we could always do what communities do best....

Collection for a buy so everyoen can have the full manual...

$199 for several people or so is nto such a hard chunk to swallow