07-13-2008, 01:31 AM
hey whats up, heres some pics of the stage 4
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/91-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/81-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/41-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/31-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/vtboostatclaremontmeet-1.jpg
https://sl-i.net/FORUM/images/imported/2008/07/fmicpicswithoutbumper007-1.jpg
mods list coming soon, again it was really nice meeting up with everyone @ the New England Meet. I was the guy with glasses that road down with Rob in his black GT.

blackgtbeauty
07-13-2008, 01:46 AM
saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Okin DaVanh
07-13-2008, 08:40 AM
NYCE!..... I've never seen that color before on an Impreza :wink:

(ps. I had the bike)

RCKSTR
07-13-2008, 10:39 AM
NYCE!..... I've never seen that color before on an Impreza :wink:

(ps. I had the bike)
ya, its a custom one off color that I created... hahaha, I'm thinking of doing a different paint scheme over the winter time, just not sure yet though.
I kinda want to go Mad Max style... we'll see.

I love your bike! now I've got to find your cars profile to see what you left at home.

Huffer
07-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Looks nice... what exactly is Stage 4 these days? It seems to change depending on who does the tune...

Reason
07-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Damn you should have brought that and left Robs POS at the junk yard.

dplacencia
07-13-2008, 11:56 AM
That is very nice. You should bring that next time.

blackgtbeauty
07-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Damn you should have brought that and left Robs POS at the junk yard. :smt022

Reason
07-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Damn you should have brought that and left Robs POS at the junk yard. :smt022

:wink: Rob buck up buddy, you know your car is sweet :twisted:

RCKSTR
07-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Damn you should have brought that and left Robs POS at the junk yard.
I'll bring it next time and next time I'm getting my beer before the stores close up for the night :evil:

RCKSTR
07-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Looks nice... what exactly is Stage 4 these days? It seems to change depending on who does the tune...
stage 3 is a turbo upgrade with injectors and pump. stage 4 is 3 with more add ons like a turbo inlet, front mount intercooler, misc. bolt-ons, ect...

and Stage 5... oh boy, thats engine internals, that gets expensive

blackgtbeauty
07-13-2008, 10:31 PM
next time I'm getting my beer before the stores close up for the night :evil:

Definitely, however we were surprised to find the beers $2.95 @ the Ground Round (fortunately attached to the hotel) up her they'd be between $4 and $5 for domestic, plus they let us take some back to the room too.

Reason
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Usually guys from the Red Sox go there. And the Pawtucket Red Sox (Bos sox farm team). While there down here they get used to it and when they make it to the majors they still come back. I don't know why, I don't think the food there is that good.

Maybe next meet Rob will host a hotel party and we can drink the night away lol (we dont want to see drinking and driving though)

blackgtbeauty
07-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Usually guys from the Red Sox go there. And the Pawtucket Red Sox (Bos sox farm team). While there down here they get used to it and when they make it to the majors they still come back. I don't know why, I don't think the food there is that good.

Maybe next meet Rob will host a hotel party and we can drink the night away lol (we dont want to see drinking and driving though)

That would be fine, If people who plan on drinking chip in on the rooms (like two or three rooms) it wouldn't be very expensive either, and safer than any drunk driving nonsense, which if you'd plan on driving under the influence, don't come, don't need any of that shit.

Here's a scenario:

Meet up on a sat. midday or afternoon, hang out and what not, go for a cruise, grab dinner somewhere (maybe walking distance to a hotel so drinks could be had safely with food, or have DD's, whatever...), go back to the hotel and have fun till whenever.

Doing this at the comfort in wouldn't be a bad idea, freshly renovated, restaurant right there, easy to find...

I just getting all this out while I'm into it and it's on my mind. I do the same thing when I go down to Carlisle every year (except we do it three times over the four days we're down here :grin:)

Reason
07-13-2008, 10:53 PM
That would be a good spot, no complaints from me lol Because I was thinking of a place to meet and eat so we can eat and BS at the same time, then go for a longer ride.

*thread jacking bitches*

blackgtbeauty
07-13-2008, 10:57 PM
That would be a good spot, no complaints from me lol Because I was thinking of a place to meet and eat so we can eat and BS at the same time, then go for a longer ride.

*thread jacking bitches*

Yeah, my bad about the jacking, I thought about it after i posted, i put my idea in the appropriate thread too.

Definitely need to see the WRX in person, pics do it no justice.

RCKSTR
07-13-2008, 11:45 PM

*thread jacking bitches*

Yeah, my bad about the jacking, I thought about it after i posted, i put my idea in the appropriate thread too.

Definitely need to see the WRX in person, pics do it no justice.
thread jacking ftw, hahaha!
like I said before, I'm down for a meet in the Fall. that hotel was perfect(like rob said, they let us bring beers back to the room from the restaurant!!)
haha, I actually think the rex looks better in the pics :wink: can't see all the imperfections/scratches :grin:

Reason
07-13-2008, 11:50 PM
That's what I was thinking about mine. I was waiting for someone to point out my hood :-)

Okin DaVanh
07-14-2008, 12:31 PM
That's what I was thinking about mine. I was waiting for someone to point out my hood :-)

:roll: Nah... Didn't notice anything. j/k

No Motor/Tranny mods yet. Slow (2.2L/automatic )and not a great looker. Parking lot dings and dents. But does the business.

1996Battlewagon
07-15-2008, 10:41 AM
stage 3 is a turbo upgrade with injectors and pump. stage 4 is 3 with more add ons like a turbo inlet, front mount intercooler, misc. bolt-ons, ect...

When you say turbo upgrade, are you running the VF33 from the STi, a bigger aftermarket turbo (garrett or what not), or was the stock Rex turbo modified?

Bad freaking ass Rex by the way!!! Everything about it is just straight awesome!

RCKSTR
07-15-2008, 04:47 PM

When you say turbo upgrade, are you running the VF33 from the STi, a bigger aftermarket turbo (garrett or what not), or was the stock Rex turbo modified?

Bad freaking ass Rex by the way!!! Everything about it is just straight awesome!
THANKS!! I'm running the sti's vf39 which is actually about the same size as the 16g(acording to the specs)(I picked it up for $50 hahaha) so I wouldn't want a bigger turbo with stock internals. actually a 18g wouldn't be too bad I guess.
I'm waiting on a few things right now... some brembos(this weekend), finish my tune(in a few weeks?), maybe some painting(not sure when thats going down)... we'll see how it all goes

badbasser98
07-24-2008, 06:15 PM
clean rex :grin: