PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Moncton, New Brunswick

Legacy4Life
10-08-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm not really sure why I never knew about SLi before! I've been a Subaru owner for about 4 years now.

It's a 1997 Legacy GT Wagon and I call it my Silver Bullet!
I picked it up in the fall of 2001 with 80,000 kms and now it's got 288,000 kms. (I drive a lot for work)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/584000-584999/584957_22_full.jpg

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one obsessed with Subaru! It's not very reassuring to my wife though. :D Every time we pass within a 500 meter radius of a Subaru I mention it... very annoying for her! She also loves to hear about the latest mods (or planned mods)... NOT!
In fact I'm quite sure that when I told about SLi for the first time her thoughts were, "You mean there's more like you out there?"

I have been modifying my Legacy ever since I found out about JDM! In fact any time I see accessories on eBay that fit my car that I don't have I usually try and get them!

Most of my exterior Mods are listed on Car Domain and I'll let you go there if you like rather than re-listing things here. I haven't documented the interior yet, I'm still working on that.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/584957

So I'm happy to share what little knowledge I have and hopefully I'll learn a few new tricks and secrets along the way!

And by the way for all those who don't know where New Brunswick is, it's in Eastern Canada!

shazapple
10-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Welcome! I finally have some competition in New Brunswick and its beating me already! :lol: Im located in Fredericton, and you can usually find me here or on the Atlantic Candada Subaru Club site.

I love the projectors, cant wait to see what else youve done!

Wiscon_Mark
10-08-2005, 01:32 PM
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one obsessed with Subaru! It's not very reassuring to my wife though. :D Every time we pass within a 500 meter radius of a Subaru I mention it... very annoying for her! She also loves to hear about the latest mods (or planned mods)... NOT!
In fact I'm quite sure that when I told about SLi for the first time her thoughts were, "You mean there's more like you out there?"

Hahaha, my girlfriend is the same way. I point out subarus everywhere we go, mostly because they're kinda rare. She'll come around though, I showed her the 05 STi, and she really likes it :D She's also a fan of the B4 Blitzen....but I'm getting off track :lol:

Welcome to SLi. Good to see another member from Canada, we do pride ourselves on being international :)

Take off your shoes, coat, and hat and stay a while 8)

masube81
10-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey Legacy4Life welcome to SL-i. Hope you like the site? It was nice seeing all your pics on cardomain. Gotta love all your JDM parts man :-D

Oliver97GT
10-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Nice wagon! Were you by any chance in Fredericton last week? I saw a silver GT wagon on Prospect the other day.

I have a blue '97 GT sedan that I picked up in April.

pdawg
10-24-2005, 01:42 PM
Nice ride. Welcome to the site.