PDA

View Full Version : Halooo from the Pac.Nor'west

speederfly
10-14-2005, 04:36 PM
My name is Peter, I live in Washington(not Warshington) State. Iam so stoked to find some fellow legacy enthusiasts! There are subies galore around here and for good reason. I have a 94 GT BF and an 03 GT BH. The 03 is a recent addition to the fam as of August and I am looking forward to doing some minor mods as money becomes available.

The 03 definately needs help in the power area and I have priced out intakes and exhaust systems, but tax and licensing has zapped my wallet for now.

I will attempt to put up some pics of both cars in the members rides area.

2deadlegs
10-14-2005, 04:44 PM
Welcome aboard!!

You have fellow subie lovers in WA on the board. If not here then over at www.bbs.legacycentral.org (http://www.bbs.legacycentral.org) Tristan and Suzia-Q live in WA over there.

Wiscon_Mark
10-14-2005, 11:14 PM
Very nice looking BH there, but your avatar probably needs to be smaller. You could put that picture in your signature instead, and it would be better ;)

Welcome to the boards. I came on here stoked to find fellow Legacy enthusiasts, and I realized that not a one of them lived anywhere close to me :lol:

masube81
10-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Welcome to SL-i Peter. Ridez look clean :wink: .

speederfly
10-18-2005, 12:35 AM
Thanks guys, these are subie numbers 2 and 3 for my wife and I together, but within our two families combined, I believe were up to 19 or 20. By looking around this site I can see that wont impress you 2deadlegs, but its still a good testimony to the subaru name.