PDA

View Full Version : Well, a crappy way to end a decent day

sheepdog
10-18-2005, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend just called me and broke up with me out of the blue. I'm pretty torn up about it. Anyways, a nasty ECB party is taking form somewhere in the DC metro area at an indetermined day so we can collectively drink and smoke (choose your poison)(oh, and tobacco of course) my troubles away. If anyone wants to make the trip, you are more than welcome! Its gonna be big, maybe 150 ECB and other miscellaneous people.

On the bright side, thats a lot of money that will go into the leggy and GC8 STi I am building. Still, my goals seem empty and undriven right now. Sorry about being a raincloud on SLi tonight haha.

shazapple
10-18-2005, 12:32 AM
That really sucks! Drink a beer for every SL-i member :-D

2deadlegs
10-18-2005, 12:41 AM
She left you because you are the big sheep dee ohh double gizzle. There is a higher standard involved now.

Put a tear in your beer brother. Then go pork her hot friend.

Reason
10-18-2005, 03:58 AM
2DL says the sweetest things. :lol:

Plays_with_Toys
10-18-2005, 07:38 AM
She left you because you are the big sheep dee ohh double gizzle. There is a higher standard involved now.

Good advice. Let me just make a quick change

Put a tear in your beer brother. Then go pork her hot friends.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I've had my experience with breakup, and it ain't easy. Just know you'll pull through, and there will be another girl waiting for you, as good, if not better (I know I upgraded).

sheepdog
10-18-2005, 11:06 AM

2dl, your words never cease to amaze me. In terms of saying the right thing, at the right time, I think I have finally met my superior. :karatebowsmiley:

Wiscon_Mark
10-18-2005, 06:20 PM
isn't SLi awesome? :D

Sorry to hear the news, brutha, have fun with your "party"

gator gt
10-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Heyyyyy, welcome to the club! Now you can spend your money on the car!

I've been there woman wise....haven't bothered since.

Later,
GGT