PDA

View Full Version : nOOb from Arkansas

rotus7
10-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Hey all...

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a 94 Legacy L AWD sedan. I wanted a wagon but you just can't find older wagons around here. It was an Oregon car that was down in the southwest while the owner was in school. I bought it from his mother after he passed away. It's got all the options except leather and sunroof, and any of the lifestyle packages. It white and dirty right now. It had the crappy 14" wheels and hubcaps which are in really bad shape, but I just replaced them with a set of WRX wheels, the 16" split 5 spokes. Totally changes the look of the car. I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance, but I'm pretty busy with school (2nd time around), work and family (wife and 3 kids).

After reading 2dl's post about not sticking around, I just want to say I'll be around but I may not contribute much right now due to responsibilities and not knowing much about a Leg, but I am a previous Sube owner...first one was an 81 DL 4wd wagon. I loved the selectable 4wd and wish it was available on the newer subes. See you around.

pdawg
10-21-2005, 12:15 PM
hey welcome to the site. Pay no attention to 2DL and his rants.

Wiscon_Mark
10-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Pay no attention to 2DL and his rants.

Pre-emptive :lol:

Welcome to the site :D

masube81
10-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Welcome!